Friday, January 2, 2015

As Walter Masocha faces 5 charges of sexual assault on teenage girls, Police are now to question him over the murder of 5 year old Scott Chiriseri

My dear readers, I have always believed that Prophet Walter Masocha has blood on his hands for the too many unexplained deaths in Agape. Not only has he stripped naked and told a 12 year old child to massage him using holy anointed oils,  among other serious charges, this man has literally (directly or indirectly) caused the death of over 5 people I know of and that is no joke. I write this boldly because I believe it to be true. I can confirm that today the police investigsting Scott Chiriseri's murder did ask me for a witness statement to confirm that Walter Masocha did destroy my family and treated me so badly had I not been strong enough this man could have led to me suicide. He wanted me to die so he would tell the world that I told you she is mentally ill. He predicted it, he orchestrated my death, like a movie, he wrote the script and chose his characters. The script was written on their blog, for the whole world to watch the drama. Agape wrote it on their blog that I was going to kill myself last year. I didn't, I simply couldn't afford the luxury of suicide, it was the easiest option in my situation, because living was complete hell. My life had been completely shattered, not to mention the public humiliation I had to endure.  But I couldn't possibly die,  I had to stand, and look the evil in the eye, and fight back head on,  and here I am today, having survived to tell the story, I shall blog and blog and blog until Agape For All Nations Ministries is officially shut down. 

I want to thank God for Debbie Mckenzie who saved the Micheal Musonza aka We Know Who Was Actually Writing Blog before it was deleted, because the Agape blog is crucial and filled with damning evidence that this man called Walter Masocha causes the death and suicide of his victims. He literally pushes people to suicide. Today I handed the blog over to the police investigating the murder of Scott Chiriseri. I want to thank God, that controversial Prophet Walter Masocha will be questioned in relation to the death of Scott Chiriseri. I wrote on my blog that he caused the death of that child by separating Farai from her husband and giving another woman (Caroline Chiwara) to Tichakunda. I am grateful that something is being done about this and proper investigations are under-way. 

I have written a letter to the attention of the Prime Minister David Cameron citing the horrifying incidents that have happened in Agape  as a call for self styled religious leaders to be regulated in the United Kingdom. Surely there must be a law put in place in regards to African Pentecostal Churches in the UK. I will never stop speaking until that law is enforced.  How many women and children have to die before something is done.  Enough is enough, may Walter Masocha go down in British history as the self styled Prophet who changed British Law on Religion. Here are some of the reasons among many why I want a law to regulate and protect vulnerable adults from people like Walter Masocha;

  • In 2006 Walter Masocha's neighbours got so fed up with him conducting exorcisms in his front garden so much he was served with an Anti Social Behavioural Order. I am tracing those neighbours down as I will need them in my quest for fighting for a law to be enforced that protects the general public from self styled Prophets. 
  • In 2012 a young woman called Vongai committed suicide after a man who did not love her was forced to marry her by Prophet Walter Masocha.  The young man pleaded with the Prophet and said he did not want to marry her, even switching off his phone the night before the marriage, but was bullied by Church leaders (Winnie and the Enocks) to comply and marry the girl otherwise God would punish him for disobeying the Prophet. The young man Brian is known to have said, "Agape is forcing me to marry a woman I don't love".  The man ended up marrying the young woman out of fear of being struck down by God, and in no time Vongai committed suicide. 
  • In 2014 Cathy Chigavazira dropped and died during a church service in Scotland after she was advised by Walter Masocha to stop taking her medicine because God had said so.  A week before Cathy died, she testified in church that her Daddy Walter told her what to do and she listened to him more than medical professionals. A week later the poor woman dropped dead in a church service.  She lay on the floor behind the pulpit dead for hours as congregates thought she had been "slain" in the spirit. 
  • Just last year a woman was badly hurt on her leg and ended up being hospitalized after church members violently fell on her during a prayer orgy. She went on her own to hospital no members even bothered to take her to hospital or visit.  She is still recovering from the pain and trauma alone at home.  
  • In 2013 another Agape arranged marriage horribly went wrong when Jose Nenzou started shouting at her arranged husband Masimba after he asked her to remove pictures of the Prophet from their living room walls in their matrimonial home as he was being haunted by the  hideous photos. Jose Nenzou refused to take the pictures down and started screaming and punching her husband.  She then broke a plate and slashed her husband.  The poor arranged husband collapsed and regained consciousness in hospital.  He nearly died. Jose Nenzou was charged with attempted murder but the charges later dropped.  Masimba was lucky to survive.
  • In 2010 church member Agnes Madanhi refused to participate in church rituals during a service. Church elders called police and ambulance during the heated church service.  Agnes got upset at seeing the police and ambulance crew and started kicking off obviously.  She was then sectioned under the mental health act with immediate effect and ended up spending months in a mental hospital, something that could have been avoided. 
Jose Nenzou, the woman who nearly killed her arranged husband over argument of Walter Masocha's pictures. 


I could go on and on till the cows come home about disturbing life threatening practices in Agape For All Nations Ministries International. It's a new year and I will do what I have to do to fight for a law to be put in place which regulates practices in African Churches in the UK. I will be publishing my letter to the Prime Minister here as well as sending it directly to him.  I am also sending letters to other government officials. I may be just a woman, a nobody but I can't bear another death or suicide of a victim of Walter Masocha.  I was lucky to survive this ordeal, and as a survivor I will try everything in my power to make a difference to prevent more lives being destroyed. Something has to be done, and this is the year. Had Masocha been stopped earlier, I believe little Scott Chiriseri would be here today. God have mercy. 

Prophet Masocha did love being surrounded by teenage girls.

Prophet Masocha on his step daughters wedding, (wedding financed by church members including a 5 star £2000 honeymoon to Cancan Mexico) Most church members are poor Zimbabwean immigrants living in poverty. 

Prophet Masocha displaying my Magazine to the congregation, I used to sleep at 4am working my butts off for the ministry that destroyed everything I ever worked for in the UK. 

Walter Masocha running during an Agape Sports event, I remember this day spending all day hungry because I had no penny to buy food


On a positive note my dear readers, Walter Masocha's pictures and name have been entirely removed  from the Agape website. Thats a breather I think. One small step towards the end of this ordeal.  Happy New Year my dear readers, from me and Nino we say may all your dreams  come true this year! Remember happiness is a journey not a destination...

As Walter Masocha faces 5 charges of sexual assault on teenage girls, Police are now to question him over the murder of 5 year old Scott Chiriseri Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment