Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Prophet offers Ruvimbo Siwela Matorera a lumpsum to silence me, as third Envoy comes clean...

I will foot the bill for lawyers... Dr Masocha tells mother of two

Ex Agape Member starts petition over financial abuse

Former Envoy Elijah Chikwezvero writes an open letter to clear his name

Dear readers, it has come to my attention through a very reliable source that my former best friend Ruvimbo Siwela Matorera has been offered money by Dr Walter Masocha to foot the bill to hire a lawyer to take me and my blog down. University drop out mother of two Ruvimbo recently made a trip to Cosyneuk mansion to see her spiritual father over the distress the blog has caused her and her family. For those who may be new to the blog Ruvimbo was my closest friend during my ttwo year membership in Agape. Things turned sour between us the day I reported Dr Masocha to the police for sexually abusing me. Ruvimbo was the first person I confided in about the sexual abuse after my husband.  In fact the day when I called the police I first told Ruvimbo on whatsaapp that's I was about to call the police. When I first opened up to Ruvimbo about the sexual abuse, Ruvimbo was the first to admit she had always suspected it and she had even seen me being touched inappropriately in the Cosynuek mansion as she had peeped through a glass door one day when I was alone with the Prophet.  After I reported Dr Walter Masocha to the police, I also told my former friend Daddy's Dancing Girl Kuziva Wooldridge, who told Muhengeti Hove who told Dr Masocha. Ruvimbo had always expressed her desire to be close to Dr Masocha and she used to tell me she lived to see the day Dr Masocha would give her a call just like he used to do to me. Ruvimbo then made a U-turn in her position to support me as a friend after her dream came true and Dr Masocha called her on her phone for the first time.  I recorded a telephone conversation on the phone when Rivimbo told me Dr Masocha had called her to talk about me, " I spoke to Daddy, " Ruvimbo told me in the conversation I recorded, " He just said he knows I am the only one still speaking to you and he said he heard that you reported him to the police. He said please tell Jean I have been trying to get hold of her since I came back from Spain, tell her that Daddy still loves her and the Magazine work is still waiting for her. He said that he never remembers molesting you or sexually abusing you and he still loves you, "  Ruvimbo told me. I told Ruvimbo that I was not interested and Dr Masocha was lying that he tried to call me.  I then started distancing myself from Ruvimbo and she started sending me threats not to touch the anointed of God and said I was now cursed. Ruvimbo's husband Odingo Matorera then called me before the family Conference in Augast 2012 saying Dr Masocha had called him asking him to call me and tell me that Daddy still loved me and wanted me to come back to church to launch the summer magazine. I told Odingo I was never going to come back to Agape again. Ruvimbo then went wild and started harassing me and abusing me, the rest is history.
So now she went to her father Dr Masocha for help over the blog and what had been published about her. Dr Masocha then told Ruvimbo that she can engage a lawyer, and he would settle the bill as long as I would be silenced. Ruvimbo then went home and shared the good news with her relatives, but was advised by concerned family members not to accept the offer. Ruvimbo lives with her husband Odingo Matorera, sister who also dropped out of University to pursue Agape duties, Nigel Matorera, and Odingo's young brother Mcwatts Matorera who has a lot of inside information on the Liverpool Youth Sex Scandal. The family live in poverty (assessment based on state of the living conditions) yet Dr Masocha lives in a mansion and he wants to offer Ruvimbo a lump sum to shut down the blog that is exposing his abuse. Typical of Dr Masocha, he doesn't even give a monkeys about the poverty of the Matorera family, he just wants to pay the bill for the solicitors for them. I actually felt sorry for Ruvimbo when the news broke to me, I really hope her family has seen the light and these lost souls can be pulled out the fire before its too late. I also want to remind you dear readers, that the money Dr Masocha wanted to give Ruvimbo is none other than your hard earned tithe monies and offerings. If he really cares about Ruvimbo and her family he should offer them money to renovate their run down council house and buy them new sofas at least. I am not trying to be mean here but I am talking reality. The Matorera family is suffering in poverty yet the Prophet offers money for a lawsuit over a blog! All this to cover his evil deeds. Hello! The man takes home over £200 000 with his second uneducated wife Dr Judith. If he loves Ruvimbo so much, he should do something to better the mother of two's life.
Taking about the Prophet and his abuse of power and money, a concerned ex Agape member has started a petition http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/stop-abuse-in-agape-for-all-nations-ministries. She is calling on action to be done against financial abuse in Agape and she needs 1000 signatures on the petition. Please join the petition and sign and share on Facebook and Twitter. Its time to aact and do something. With that said I leave you with an open letter to readers by former Envoy Elijah Chikwezvero, who was the first Envoy to resign over the Agape scandal due to allegations on blog and lack of support or answers from Dr Masocha. He has written on the blog to clear his name. I personally knew Envoy Elijah as a gifted musician/songwriter  and a God fearing man.

22 January 2014  (Elijah Chikwezvero)


My personal response to clarify portions of the blog and certain comments that have seen my name being repeatedly mentioned, based on rumours and false allegations.

My Apologies:

Forthwith, may I inform the readers of this blog that I make no intention to transform myself into an angelic being, one that is supposedly far from offending other children of God in this walk of Christian faith, known and unknown. Undeniably, I could have verily stepped on many toes as some have already alluded to in the public domain in some quotas, for this reason and any that anyone maybe aware of, I apologise unreservedly. It is also my biblical belief that If ‘I’ as your brother sins, Anyone I wrong should come and point out my fault, just between the two of us. If I listen to you, you have won me over……... Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Why I have written on this blog:

My other reason for writing on this blog (which evidently has become a rendezvous for the children of Agape and those that have moved on, besides onlookers too, is to also communicate categorically my refutation of a bandwagon of falsehood proclamations by other supposedly siblings of the Kingdom of God. For without facts and truth, some have ignorantly but joyfully ridden thereon in an effort to peddle such lies against me. As for others, I cannot vouch for anyone, I speak for myself.

I have reason to believe that as my children are growing up, they will one day, in this generation of internet, if the Lord tarries, ask me why my name is appearing a lot on the world wide web and more so having been associated with ‘allegations’. So I rather chose today and the very same platform that they will read such, to provide them with an answer from none other than myself wherever my name has been called to check.

You may want to know that I now have the liberty to respond on this platform because I am no longer restricted to do so. I may have even read a restrictive statement to this effect in a church service during announcements, I can tell you this, that then, I was a sent one and doing my duties faithfully as a loyal follower and disciple. It is in this same perspective, that having understood that whatever I had to do, and whatever I had to say, I had to do all to the glory of God the Father in heaven, and in faithfully executing my pastoral responsibilities, that I may have then made others unhappy. For that, I have apologised even though mutumwa asina mbonje. I must say that I have never preconceived hurtful intentions whatsoever towards whosoever.

Where my name has been called to check:

Blog of 1 November 2013 – “Most Pastors and leaders 95% of them are recent divorcees. Envoy Elijah,……………” MY RESPONSE: Jean, you were wrongly informed. I am not a divorcee. Lewisham Borough Council has our marriage registered on 22 March 2003 and intact.

Blog of 8 November 2013 – “………. Envoy Elijah Chekwezvero a man i respect so much his only guilty is one wonders kuti how did he allow his image to be tarnished by acting as a Munyai or go between Daddy to getting a third wife (Marrying VIOLA) is this Godly definitely no. But this Envoy is a very good man.”

Other utter lies of comments of similar nature that were made by ‘Christians’ on different days:
. Whoever enlisted me in the ‘Roora Delegation’, if ever there was one started a viral lie, unfortunately, some bought it and continue to ride on it until this moment. I was never part of any such arrangement and I do not know of such arrangements. My relationship with Dr. Masocha only went as far as a being a son who joined ‘the vision’ in January 2008 and an envoy then. I do not know anything about supposed marriages, and I was not paid any monies to keep quiet.

 Blog of 8 November 2013 – “I'm from Coventry Satellite and ………, Envoy Elijah decided to go to dad and told him LIES and Dad blamed all the saints we were even accused of bullying Envoy Elijah. Envoy Elijah how can you tell Dad we saints bully you, ……………” MY RESPONSE: Writer from Coventry, I never reported you, and Dr. Masocha was never referring to Area11 as a whole. To those that were involved, in Dudley that is, I personally apologised to them individually way before. As a loyal envoy at the time I had the mandate to report the goings-on of the Area Satellites, which was a loyal duty. No one bullied me, neither did I (at least out of my honest knowledge) bully anyone. What antidote Dr. Masocha then employed to correct a situation was not my prescription. That was no longer in my hands. I only acted in obedience at the time, and still if it would suffice, I humbly apologise.

 Blog of 19 November 2013 – “….she had an affair with Envoy Elijah before he divorced his wife from Zimbabwe. I’ts very sad ask what happened when OXFORD SATELITE was launched…….. and Envoy Elijah wanted to sleep in daddys used sheets and they booked an axtra night in the apartment ya Apostle and what do u know ….. and Envoy Elijah slept in the sheets together hanzi tiwane anointing imiwe zvakasadharara zvemuAgape, ……………” MY RESPONSE: Writer whoever you were referring to is definitely not me. You had your information wrong. I was never involved in the Oxford Launch. I was not in Agape then. I was never married before 22 March 2003. You got the wrong person, unfortunately you just joy rode the bandwagon of lies. What has happened to Christians?

Blog of 22 November 2013 – “….ln Area 11(Birmingham, Coventry, Dudley) yesterday we received a text from Envoy Elijah Chikwezvero it read,
'No doubt we are in the midst of a raging storm, in the utmost trial of our faith. ……….
…..By his own admission that we are in the midst of an 'inferno' shows that things are not normal. People have questions and want answers Envoy Elijah Chikwezvero. Wishing this away will not wash- Rome is burning and the fire needs to be extinguished ……………” MY RESPONSE: Writer in Area11, yes you needed answers, but answers I never had them save for where my name is mentioned. You have been a follower of the blog abi? I guess you now know that no one had the “answers that you expected” the rest you know. However, I can tell you now that it does not mean that everyone who verbalise their quest for answers are the only ones looking for them. Some did and do so in the background. A body has external and internal parts. I for one could have been a kidney, but as is evident, my move does not mean a dysfunctional body….life goes on here and elsewhere.

As I reveal it to you this day, below was my final written plea for things to be sorted. Since the inception of sister Jean Gasho’s blog on 7 October 2013, it has always been my heart desire to see a totally different turn of events than the now obvious resultant. :-

11.12.13

Dear Envoy Muchengeti Hove
Cc: UK Commissioners & ……

Greetings to u & family.
I pray that this text finds u well.

1st of all, let me acknowledge seeing ur missed call & rcvng ur subsequent communication frm …….I must hv bn busy & not available on the phone.

2ndly,& my main reason for this comm, I would like to convey, as a concerned leader in Agape FANMI, my uneasiness with regards to the prevailing whirlwind of divers accusations that is rocking this Ship.

I must say this openly to u my brother as the 1st port of call that I am failing each passing day, to stand firm & defend the Baby & the Mother, the Vision of Agape & our dear father the Archbishop anymore simply becoz of lack of ammunition. I feel now like a soldier & defender of the Vision who is on the battlefield in our kind of Afghanistan but with no weaponry even to defend myself & my family, hence my name has bn dragged unnecessarily into the mud for things that I do not know about.

As I was preparing this text, I noticed that u hv put 2gether an Envoys Board for the 21st. In my candid opinion, we hv an urgent crisis b4 us that not only needs prayer but action too. As much as I had sold myself to the Vision my Envoy, I need real answers on real issues of real concern & encouragement later. I faithfully led souls that hv broken down & worse some hv gotten lost. It's become that difficult even to encourage them.As an Envoy, I am blank, no idea even answers,yet the saints still look to me & keep thinking we r all harbouring & covering things. Now I refer u to pg78 of the new TF book, but it starts on pg76(the  Whirlwind),para4,the man of God started by saying, Now, don't get me wrong; I am not advocating silence over matters that need to be validly dealt with in the church. ..... he wrote on & on. Now, SILENCE Envoy Muchie has bn predominant. It's not helping.

The meeting should be held sooner & AS A MATTER OF URGENCY B4 THE NEXT GATHERING. Let's fix the leaking roof b4 we invite the rest of the saints into the house.

It has not bn easy for a Timothy like me to jot this down, it simply means a lot is playing in my mind Envoy & my feet r no longer on the ground.
FROM NOW ON,I WILL ONLY be reachable by Text-No phone calls pliz. 

Thank u

 As a follow up to the above, I employed austerity measures as taught in the vision. I understand I made a personal choice and I pray that such a powerful teaching as above comes in handy for me at a time such as this. I also understand that SALVATION IS PERSONAL, and so this was my own decision which should not affect any other. People do not follow me, people follow the visionary. My leaving should not in any way cause anyone to follow suit. I am not the visionary and I have no intentions of starting or running a counter ministry. I am serving God where I am now since 15 December 2013.

 I then left Agape on this note (extract only from the communication I sent to Dr Masocha):-

14 December 2013

Good evening ………………………………………………, I write to inform you that due to personal reasons beyond my control, I have decided, as an individual, to relinquish my responsibilities as an Envoy with immediate effect and seek the face of the Lord away from the day to day activities of the Vision of Agape FANMI.
It is my prayer that God will direct my steps as He continues to build His church the world over.

For the sake of sanity, I take this communication to be my second and last, after the one I sent to Envoy Muchengeti Hove. Again, for personal reasons, I therefore will not be available for further communications.

Mr. Elijah C Chikwezvero. 


The Prophet offers Ruvimbo Siwela Matorera a lumpsum to silence me, as third Envoy comes clean... Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment