Thursday, January 2, 2014

Looking forward to International Women's Day

 

I really hope to see you there....



 
 
 
Happy New Year Dear Readers! Its 2014. A new year. A new beginning. Its time for me to move on. 2013 was a painful year for me. It was a valley of the shadow of death. Like Job said, what I dreaded the most happened to me. My marriage was broken by a man I trusted. I lost my husband to Walter Masocha. My children lost their father to Agape. My children's father has not bothered to see them in 6 months. 2013 was a year of pain. I was tortured and bullied by Patience Musuka, Gertrude Musuka Mburayi, Julius Gayakaya, Joy Maxwebo and a number of Agape leaders. I was used by Sandra Masocha Chihuri to do her university work and I was humiliated in front of the entire church when an ambulance was called in a bid to section me. I was stripped off my dignity as a  mother and as a woman. In Agape For All Nations Ministries international I was denied basic human rights under the Human Rights Act. I was labelled insane when I wasn't. My in-laws wanted my children put in foster care. I became homeless and ended up living in a women's refuge. 2013 was one of the worst years of my life.
 
 
When I was in prayer on 1 January 2014, the Lord revealed to me this scripture, Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, Isaiah 43:18-19. This year, I am moving forward and I will never look back again. I am now focusing on my three children. I want to give them the best future especially in education, and I believe  my children will eat the fat of this land. I have already seen the goodness of the Lord upon  my children, they now eat until they are full. My barns now run over. My oil is overflowing. They now wear the best of the best. I dress them with the finest clothes (silk and purple if it were biblical times) and bathe them in the  most luxuries of creams.  I am sure if Shingi bumps into his children today, he would not recognise them. My boys are turning into fine young princes, and my beautiful daughter is the fairest of them all. My children suffered in 2013, they will not be victims of Domestic and Spiritual Abuse. I will prove Getrude Musuka wrong, she called me an unfit mother, wanted my kids in care, but one day when my children are all grown up, and they are somebodies, Getrude will live to regret how she treated my children.
 
Ok so I'm really excited about 1st of March. Its International Women's Day. I thank God for my mentor Muzvare Betty Makoni, as a woman of substance, when she makes a promise, she keeps her word. I hope you are all ready to come and support me on International women's Day in a lovely village in Essex. I have a feeling that its going to be a special event, and I cant wait to meet the director of ceremony a beautiful Nigerian woman of substance Princess 'Deun of BEN TV and the other women of virtue who will be guest speakers. Please book your tickets in advance, seats are limited! Orange and brown are my favourite colours, though not a must, I really hope you can dress in those colours   as they mean a lot to me. Elegant black is also appreciated. God bless you and see you there.
 
I am looking forward to working together with Muzvare Betty Makoni. I believe in life we have to work together at times for a greater cause. You don't have to be a one man gig all the time. Great people work as a team. As for me starting up my own charity to help abused women, I am already working on that and in the fullness of time God will establish it. There is a time for everything. Right now I am working on my books and other things like rebuilding my life and trying to settle my children in an new non abusive environment. When things settle down and I am more established, I will set up a charity for a great cause of helping victims of domestic and spiritual abuse, I think I already wrote about this months back when I started this blog.  In the mean time I want to  work with great women of God like Muzvare Betty Makoni and Nigerain TV host Princess 'Deun Adedoyin-Solarin.
 
That said I am delighted to hear that two savants of God I really admired, Envoy Elijah and  Evangelist Caroline  have decided to leave the Agape Cult. I wish you all the best Caroline and Elijah. Stay strong in the Lord and know that there is life after Agape, God will see you through.
 
Oh I just wanted to say, I have totally healed from the breakdown of my marriage to Shingi. My heart was broken, I cried and God healed me. He restored my peace and happiness, and I can say weeping may endure for a night, but joy sure comes in the morning. I have moved on. Like Adele sang never mind I will find someone like you. Well I will change Adele's lyrics and say Never mind, I will find someone better than you, if I haven't  already....hint hint. I honestly wish you all the best in future Shingi, with whomever Dr Masocha chooses for you, be it one of his step daughters  or spiritual offsprings, I still wish you the best.

Its a new year, and its a new me! My six year old son took these photographs and I think he did a pretty good job for his age!






 
Oh and I was truly honoured by Muzvare Betty Makoni to be counted among her most inspirational women of colour.
 
 

 
 

Looking forward to International Women's Day Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment