Friday, November 29, 2013

Agape Leader Alois Zunguza hacks into my email....

Dear Readers
In the last hour it has come to my attention that Attache Alois Zunguza, son of Commissioner/Bishop Hedwick Zunguza and sister of Board Member Chiedza Zunguza has just paid someone to hack into my account. I am disgusted by Agape. You have gone a step too far in trying to stop this blog. In the last week I have moderated comments tempered with and deleted, I noticed my accounts were being hacked last week. I finally got the confirmation today that it was Alois Zunguza who is behind hacking my account.

Alois Zunguza has tried everything to shut me up, he called Muzvare Betty Makoni in October asking her to get Nehanda Radio to remove my story as he claimed I was mentally unwell. Then when his plea to Muzvare Betty Makoni was unsuccessful , he got his wife to send me a threatening text on the 9th of October 2013, at 21:20 hrs. Her text read

If I were you I would STOP IMMEDIATELY. The word of God says touch not my anointed ones. You are only cursing yourself. His God will fight for him.

Now Alois seeing that his wife was unsuccessful, he then went on to hire someone to hack my account and to shut down my blog. Alois can you leave me alone. I have reported you to the police for hacking my account. Don't you dare open my emails or go through my account. Here is proof of your emails about hacking into my account.


RE: Hacked By Breeze

alois zunguzah
alois2sean@hotmail.com

 
 
Hi buddy,

Thank you for the good news. I`m glad to hear you have managed to hack it. Could you please send me the proof of her inbox, contact and  anything that will help me see this.  I will make the rest of the payment once I`ve managed to log in to the account. You have to trust me on this one. I trusted you first, sending you payment. You will not be sorry. Trsut me.

Once again thank you

Alois

> To: alois2sean@hotmail.com
> Subject: Hacked By Breeze
> From: Jeangasho@gmail.com
> Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 13:57:08 +0100>
> Hi Just to update you this Gmail is hacked and I got you original password.
>
> Please let me know when you making rest of the payment.
>
> Thank you Breeze




Attache Alois Zunguza second left with the camera around his neck. My ex husband Shingai Musuka is kneeling below Alois. 


Again Attache Alois squeezes in to feature next to the Prophet and the girls...

Oh I just thought would add this one, the Archbishop of Agape in the USA with his bodyguard and his wife behind as he does the famous walk on peoples jackets. 
 
 
 

Agape Leader Alois Zunguza hacks into my email.... Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment