Thursday, November 7, 2013

A Tour Inside the Prophet's Cosyneuk Villa

The unique individual 8 bedroom 5 bathroom home converted from a former water pumping station in 2002 provides commodious family accommodation and extends to approximately 7600sqm of living space and set within grounds of approximately 1.5 acres of land. The property which is listed as a villa comprises of 3 levels/floors. The ground floor has a superb open plan hall / family living room with doors leading through to a superb fitted dining kitchen / family room. The large kitchen is designed to a very high standard with granite worktops and an oil generated cooker. There are 3 further public rooms on the ground floor with two converted into a prayer room and Dr Masocha's office. Further to the ground floor there is a shower bathroom and store. An elegant hall with a huge spectacular fish tank leads  into the stunning green room with patio doors overlooking breath taking views. The green room leads to the first floor where there is fabulous spacious  hall which makes full use of the large windows to give fabulous views across towards the Forthvalley. This hall was recently redecorated to a very high standard with expensive furniture and is now being used as the board room where Dr Masocha and his Board Members/Board of directors hold secret meetings about the runnings of the Church. The boardroom also has a 3D Screen and the hall is also used as a Cinema by the Prophet's privileged children. The first floor also provides 4 superb double bedrooms, each both having Jack and Jill Bathrooms with Jacuzzi and shower enclosures. The first two double bedrooms have been converted into the master bedroom where the Prophet and his wife sleeps. It boosts an incredible walk in closet where Dr Masocha keeps his expensive wardrobe of tailor made suits. Opposite the Prophet's master bedroom are the two beautiful seven star standard bedrooms of the girls, given unique names. Rose of Sharon suite and Judah's Praise suite.  A spacious staircase  leads to the second floor where there are further bedrooms 5 & 6  for the Prophet's sons, both bedrooms with dressing rooms. There are further two bedrooms for his adopted children. There are two more large bathrooms on the top floor and the accommodation is completed by a stunning studio room with vaulted ceiling converted into a games room. The villa has oiled fired central heating and double glazed windows. To the outside there are grounds of approximately 1.5 Acres where Mrs Masocha grows a large vegetable garden. The property has outside storage and a garage. Please note Dr Masocha purchased the Villa around 2009 for around £400, 000 close to half a million pounds,  because the house needed refurbishment. He then refurbished the villa, putting brand new expensive kitchen, chandeliers,  marble floors, designer  bathrooms, bedrooms and interior decoration that I believe today boosts the property up to be worth at least just over a million pounds or more. He had left his job as lecturer and the church had only been running a couple years when he bought the house.  
 
Okay I am not an estate agent alright, but I just had to do that. I don't wanaa talk about the state of the art property of Dr Masocha now. Rather I want to take you a little deeper than that on a guided tour that will enlighten those who have never entered COSYNEUK HOUSE. I want to tell you about my experiences in this magnificent Villa, well just some of my experiences, if I was to say it all, it would be a book. I will start by asking you a question, did you know there are secret cameras in the Prophet's mansion? Everything you do, say and touch is monitored through secret cameras. Those who have ears let them hear. The Prophet sits upstairs in his bedroom and watches all action in the house, coolly walks downstairs and says to you something like this, "Jean my baby girl, I saw you. Why are you upset? I saw you going into the toilet." I know you are thinking what the....
"But Daddy...how did you....how did you know...oh silly me, you are a Prophet. You see in the spirit right"
"Of course my baby, God showed me. Now come to Daddy. Daddy will give you a hug to make you all better..."
But would the Prophet have seen it all in a vision, or are his secret cameras part of his "seeing in the spirit". I will let you ponder on that one for a minute.
 
Moving on with the tour to the deeper issues of what really goes on in Cosyneuk Villa. I remember the first time my husband took me there, I was shocked. I thought we were going to some 3 bedroom semi detached house, but behold it was a villa. A preacher's Villa. I had one question for my husband, "He's a preacher. Where does he get the money for this mansion?" It was 2 years ago when I first asked that question, I still have not been given an answer to date. For me personally each time I went there I always felt panicky. I don't know why, but the moment I would step into the premises, still outside, my heart would start to race. I would just feel panicky and scared. I would literally cling to my husband. If my husband was not there I would call him and tell him how scared I was, (he can testify of that). My husband would reassure me and tell me the devil was attacking me because I was about to receive my breakthrough. I used to go in the downstairs toilet and cry my eyes out in there, I don't really know why but I found the house very terrifying, overwhelming and uncomfortable. The Prophetess's cold and uninviting attitude didn't help either.  Dr Masocha would come downstairs and tell me he had seen me going in the toilet, somehow he would always know I had been crying. I thought it was God who used to show him and it made me fear him even more.  He would then tell me it was only his hug which would take the fear away. He would then embrace me so tight, saying he was blessing me and giving me peace, and what would follow is something I would rather not write on my blog, maybe its better coming out in my book.
 
But I just wanna share with you the first time Dr Masocha ever gave me his "special anointed hug". He had called me to Cosyneuk Mansion to discuss Performing Arts and a book I had written. I had gone with a friend, (whom later Dr Masocha told me to cut off because he said she was giving me evil spirits) . Anyway at Cosyneuk I had spent the previous night in a panic mode, I could not sleep and had called my husband at around 3am crying telling him I was anxious. Then on the second night I had gone to bed in Sharon's bedroom (she was away).  It was just me and my friend in the bedroom. Dr Masocha was out late doing Surgeries at his other office in town. My friend and I were chatting till about 1am, she was also expressing how uncomfortable she was in the mansion. It was her first time there. As we were having our girls chat, there was a soft knock on the door.

"Jean mwanangu....Jean are you in there?" it was the Prophet's smooth soothing voice.

"Yes Daddy", I blushed, smitten that the Archbishop had come all the way upstairs to call me.

"Are you still  awake? You are not leaving early in the morning are you?" there was a nervous tone in his voice, almost desperate if I may say.

"Umn no Dad, will leave in the afternoon," I reassured him.

"Oh okay. Goodnight mwanangu."

"Jean he wants you to go to him, go and say goodnight", my friend whispered to me, beaming with excitement.

I jumped out of bed like a five year old who had seen Santa Claus flying on his sleigh, I was just wearing a t-shirt. I almost got out of the room like that in excitement. Then I quickly untied my sarong that was on my head and tied it around my waist, I opened the door, and there he was standing in the corridor. He looked back at me, I could tell he was equally excited I was standing there.

"Daddy...." I whispered. Please keep in mind I was a 29 year old woman. There was always something about him that made me act immature and childlike around him, maybe its the "Daddy" syndrome. If there was a time I ever needed a mental health assessment, it was when I was under the "Daddy" spell. I do believe I went into a trans or something because I would act so childish around him, under my right mind I would have never done that. I feel embarrassed today. Please note almost every woman, teenager, wife, mother in Agape behaves strangely around him, they all become "Daddy's little girls" no matter how old they are. And what do little girls do, they sit on their Daddy's lap don't they?

He held out his arms, as if to say run into my arms Jean. I did. He swept me off the ground and lifted me into the air, passionately kissing my neck. I had never had any man do this to me ever. My husband never used to throw me around like that, it was a picture of something a man would do with his 5 year old daughter. A wave of confusion swept over my mind. I felt a bit embarrassed.  What was he doing? Was this right? Another thought told me Jean you are being silly, this is a father's love like you have never known it before. Receive it.

He started whispering in my ear something like this..."I just wanted to give you this hug, because I knew in my spirit once Daddy gives you a hug you would have a good night sleep and you would not be anxious. Just receive peace my baby girl, peace. You are in daddy's house. I love you..." He then released me from his tight embrace and I told him I loved him back and ran into Sharon's bedroom, feeling like I had just won the lottery. I went to bed feeling peaceful and safe in Cosyneuk house. it was then I started to believe that there was something mystical about Dr Masocha's hug. I could really feel the "power" of his embrace and from that day I would pray that each time I saw him, he had to hug me. It was the beginning of an obsession with his hug, it was a beginning of an addiction to his persona. I became dependant on his hugs, I was never okay until "Daddy" hugged me. Even though I developed an addiction for the "hug", confusion always battled my mind. It felt so wrong, yet my mind told me the "hug" was my breakthrough. I put my faith and trust in the hug. I went home and expressed my concern to my husband about the hug, but he reassured me that the Prophet was anointed by God to do what he was doing.

I was not the only one, every woman in Agape feels the same way. The "hug" is a big deal. Women cry for the hug. Women fight each other for the hug.  Women are jealous when the other gets a hug, especially if another's is longer and more intimate than yours. Funny the men are not so bothered about the hug, though they also need it to some degree. Its the hug hysteria is with the women.  One time I was at Cosyneuk with Kuziva, and we were about to drive back to England. We had said our goodbyes.  The Prophet was upstairs in his bedroom, probably watching the CCTV. Kuziva a woman well in her 40's decided she was not going anywhere until Daddy had given her a goodbye hug despite the Prophet having hugged us all less than half an hour before. She just wanted another hug. I told her she was being ridiculous, and a war of words broke between us as she argued she wanted to receive her blessing. Funny as we were in the hallway having a heated argument about whether the Prophet should give us another "cuddle" or not, the man himself walked in. I guess God had "shown" him that Kuziva was crying for his hug.

I hope you now have a sneak peak of what happens behind the closed doors of Cosyneuk Villa. In his own home he has 24 hour security, yes dear readers, body guards round the clock. Even when he goes to the toilet, the body guard waits at the door outside. He has his special "chair" where he sits. He only sits in that sofa chair. Women and men take turns to sit on the chair when the Prophet is upstairs. He tells the church that the chair is so anointed just sitting on it will bring blessings in your life. A cook (a single mother) comes in everyday to cook for him. His food is cooked in a special way and served in a special way. Women are given lessons on how to cook and serve the Prophet. And there are the left overs, (don't get me started on that one). Some also report that his used bath water is also supposedly  anointed. Bathing in his used water can guarantee a financial breakthrough apparently.

People are taught as doctrine never to go to Cosyneuk house empty handed. Each car that parks in the driveway has bags of groceries in the boot. The girls Sandra and Sharon hardly do any house chores because there is always someone "cleaning" for a financial breakthrough. People actually travel from England all the way to Scotland to just clean for the Prophetess. I have heard testimonies of women who say they went to Cosyneuk to iron the Prophet or the Prophetess' clothes. One woman once testified in Liverpool 666 Branch how she got on a bus and went to Scotland to Cosyneuk just to "clean"  and make the granite kitchen worktop so shiny because she had no immigration papers and believed that the "scrubbing" would guarantee her a visa in the UK.

Last year in August I once spent an afternoon at Cousynuek weeding the Prophetess's garden and did three vegetables beds because I was desperate for a breakthrough.  My husband had convinced me doing the Prophetess's garden was the only way at that time to get God's blessing. Whilst he was digging the garden with a hoe, I was weeding.  I like wearing high heels and painting my nails and my nails and shoes got ruined as I did the garden ( my own back garden was a mess). For those of you who may think I am adding salt and pepper to this, I wrote about this in my first edition of Agape Life Magazine where I shared my testimony of how I spent an afternoon weeding the Prophetess's garden for a breakthrough. I do have the copy of the Magazine. I had never worked so hard in my UK life, the last time I had got my hands in soil was back in Zimbabwe, and here I was on my knees weeding someone's garden for a financial miracle. I don't know if a person can be more brainwashed than that. Disgusting and pathetic. I mean all my life I had achieved things without spiritual manipulation, at 21 I owned beautiful house in the UK without even praying for it,  yet everything  had suddenly changed now and I needed to do something desperate to provoke God into releasing a blessing into my life.

 People say Dr Masocha is a humble man as he allows the cream, the second class and the third class church members in his mansion any time. Some of the worst gullible members even believe the house is not for the Prophet but for the spiritual children as he lets them all in. Well if they are going to bring groceries, cook for him, iron his clothes, clean the house, work in the garden and even worship him in that mansion, tell me one good reason he won't want people thronging his Villa? I could go on and on about life at Cosyneuk and what really happens there. But from the brief guided tour I have taken you on readers,  I hope you now have a little picture of life inside the Cosyneuk Villa.


 
Below is a picture of me and the Prophets adopted daughter outside the venue of Sandra's wedding.

 
 
Below are pictures send to my phone by Sandra willingly therefor they are my photos. Sandra wanted me to put the pictures below in the Church Magazine of her 5 star honeymoon in Cancun Mexico paid in full by an Agape Envoy. However her husband was not happy for the pictures to be in the Magazine.

A Tour Inside the Prophet's Cosyneuk Villa Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment