Monday, December 2, 2013

JULIUS GAYAKAYA'S LETTER OF LIES TO AGAPE LEADERSHIP



On Wednesday, 27 November 2013, 12:52, Julius Gayakaya <kuleguyfox@gmail.com> wrote:
 
Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ our Saviour. I hope you are fine. Can I point out few things to clear the mist.
The writer of this long document has missed facts, either he is ill advised, ignorant or have some hidden motives and agenda. I am very surprised that one can jump into conclusion and parade the leadership of Agape as a group of abusers who are hiding evil deeds in the church before searching how all these allegations mushroomed. May I stand up and state categorically that the notion of bundling myself and my family as wrong-doers or abusers of Jean is just utterance with no basis. If one would visit this area (liverpool, Southport,Wigan, Preston) and ask anyone in the community about Jean's life, one would get a same answer from people who have nothing to do with Agape as well as from the Agape saints.
 
For your information the incident which triggered Jean to start slandering people happened in my absence. On the day in question when an ambulance was called by the Musuka family after Jean had stood in front of the church and started speaking vulgar words directed at her mother-in-law, I was not there.When her mother-in-law and and her sister-in-law Patience walked out of the church she followed them outside telling them to stay and listen to her testimony, I am told she was asking them if they have ever slept with Shingi? This led to her mother-in-law to call an ambulance for her.

Jean's blog is littered with my name simply because my crime is to be a saint in Agape.
 
 After the church incident, Jean went home and questioned her husband why he could not stop his mother from calling an ambulance after her outburst in church. This led to Jean reporting her husband to Lancashire police station. When her husband visited the police station to seek help with Jean, he was informed that  Jean had reported that she had been assaulted by him leading to his detention for 8 hours. He was later released because they have a long record of Jean's numerous incidents. Where do I come in here to be labelled an abuser.  Jean decided to move to her brother in Southampton pulling her 3 children out of school after Shingi had sought refuge at his parents' house for 2 days. 
 
The issue boils down when she request her husband to leave his parents and their matrimonial house and move to Southampton to stay with her away from the Musuka family. When the husband turns down the move he automatically became a monster in Jeans eyes. As you can pick from her blog she worked hard to persuade the Archbishop to demote her mother-in-law Steward Fabbie Musuka and Envoy Getrude Mburayi because her mother had called the ambulance for Jean. The leadership in area 7 could not support her that she was wronged by her in-laws by calling an ambulance to take her to the hospital because we have tried for the past 5 years for her to seek medical help to no avail. Each time Jean stood up to give a testimony the Church could flinge in antitipation of  vulgar sexual talk.
 
She writes in her blog that she was chased by Agape people from her house. Are all the families around here evil simply because we supported a family that is going through hardships by praying with Shingi. Surprising enough after 2 month in Southampton Jean pulled her children out of school again to bring them back because Southampton Social Services had requested that she take off her childrens' photos from her blog which were paraded to the world.
Where does all the people who are labelled abusers get involved especially those from around Liverpool, Southport and Wigan. We have suffered a lot of character assassination,slander, emotional and psychological torture as we tried to accommodate Jean as one of us in the hope she will come to herself. Those who are quick to swallow Jean's story without getting the other side are just meddling in uncouthed cooperation with a person bend on vindictive malicious slander.What happenned in the surgery have nothing to do with Gayakaya and the families who are subjected to this mudsling.

May I bring to your attention that Jean's church outburst was not the first incident of her flipping behaviour.There are events before she came to join Agape which were brought to my attention as the Chairperson of the Sefton and NorthWest Zimbabwean and Friends of Zimbabwe Community.
 
 
As calm as I always be, I find the email disturbing, patronising and hope to highlight to you and the writer that it is worth and wise to find the facts before wadding in and stepping on the bruised toes of the victim in the name of being the wise mediator. I have nothing to DEFEND the Apostle because in my eyes he is innocent until proved guilty by the law. Maybe you have issues you know, about the Apostle but I am as ignorant as the word, hence I am looking at the events which led to the writing of her blog.We have a number of Police log numbers against Jean after she contacted our work places for us to be dimissed. What will she benefit if 7 families all lose their jobs. The employers contacted suspended and re-instated their employees after suffering constant email and calls from Jean. They later realised that something was amiss about her.
 
With that in mind I believe I have highlighted events leading to the blog and I am not as evil as I am potrayed in the blog neither is my fellow victim of the malicious writing. I will remain in prayer hoping you will join in so that the blowing wind will come to pass with our lips not full of garbage, hence I will shut my mouth again.
I am not hurt because I am up above this child play and belittling talk. Nobody will take away what I achieved through hard work and perseverance. Nobody will become big because they have belittled me. Nobody will become Holy because they have labelled me unrighteous. Nobody will become educated by calling me unlearned. You cannot become rich by labelling me poor.
 
Lets get the facts first and help the saints.
 
God bless you
 
 
Dr Gayakaya
 

To: Ian McHardy <drmchardy@gmail.com>; AGAPE OFFICE
< agapeoffice1@gmail.com>; COMMISSIONER FRANCIS ATURIA
< francis_aturia@hotmail.com>; Chiedza Zunguzah <czunguzah@yahoo.co.uk>; DANNY CHIBANDA
< dchibanda@yahoo.com>; Agape Brighton Sanelisiwe Tshuma
< sanebetterm@yahoo.co.uk>; Agape Secretary
< secretary@agapeforallnations.com>; Agape Doncaster Victor Kwaramba
<
vkwaramba@yahoo.co.uk>; MUCHENGETI HOVE <muchengeti.hove@gmail.com>;
D/Tambourines COORD Winnie Mawarire <
winniemawarire@yahoo.com>; Mary
Chikukwa <
mgchikukwa7@yahoo.co.uk>; GIFT GUVEYA
<
gift.guveya@btinternet.com>; f.saru <f.saru@yahoo.com>; eguveya
<
eguveya@yahoo.com>; cchikowore <cchikowore@aol.com>; calisto
nixon-misi <
cnm777@hotmail.co.uk>; theressachikwezvero
<
theressachikwezvero@yahoo.co.uk>; envoymuchie <envoymuchie@gmail.com>;
charlesmadanhi <
charlesmadanhi@yahoo.co.uk>; mandizvidzalet
<
mandizvidzalet@yahoo.com>; kgwangwawa <kgwangwawa@yahoo.co.uk>;
Caroline Phansi <
c.c.l.phansi@hotmail.co.uk>; hzunguza
<
hzunguza@yahoo.co.uk>; oxyanni <oxyanni@yahoo.co.uk>; acadu
<
acadu@yahoo.com>; nkosi phansi <nkokabongi@yahoo.co.uk>; ychibanda
<
ychibanda@gmail.com>; Agape Leeds Young Chokuda
<
ychokuda@hotmail.com>; Envoy Vusumuzi Siziba <vsizibas@yahoo.co.uk>;
Envoy Tichie Nyenya <
tichnyenya@yahoo.co.uk>; Envoy Taka Dekeza
<
takadek@yahoo.co.uk>; SIMBA CHAPISA <snchapisa@gmail.com>; Envoy
Ntokozo Mhlaba <
ntokozomhlaba@btinternet.com>; nyana2008
< nyana2008@hotmail.co.uk>; shepherd1yafele
< shepherd1yafele@yahoo.co.uk>; lyn-hazvi <lyn-hazvi@hotmail.co.uk>;
godfreyncube35 <godfreyncube35@yahoo.co.uk>; cmadondo
< cmadondo@bakesolicitors.co.uk>
 
 

MY RESPONSE TO JULIUS GAYAKAYA


Dear Julius Gayakaya
 
Firstly you are not a Doctor mate, okay. Can you just do us all a favour and stop addressing yourself as doctor. You are a learning disability nurse. You have serious issues and you need to get over yourself. You are a pathetic liar dude. You are a 52 year old man, old enough to be my father, can you please start acting your age old man.
 
Listen dear old man Julius, I do not know you, okay. If you noticed during my two years in Agape I never used to talk to you at all, my ex husband had warned me several times about you. You are not my type of person, you dirty old man. How my ex husband told me a number of times that you are a power hungry person who will do anything to be recognised as a somebody. I never thought you would go this far Julius.
 
Its funny how you seem to know a lot about me, you old man.  You are a lying manipulative individual its unbelievable, as I said you are old enough to be my father you 52 year old man Julius.
 
For your own information I never speak vulgar language, its not in my nature or genes, I was never raised like that. I was raised by my parents better than that.  I have the DVD for Sunday 14th July and I never gave such testimony you claim. What a liar you are. You called my family on the 17th of July and asked them to take me for a mental health assessment. You are pathetic dude, get a life. All these lies Shingai Musuka telling you, anyone believing such garbage is insane. I have never been arrested by the police all my life. I have never been diagnosed of a mental health illness. You are a serial liar, its unbelievable.
 
Let me tell you this Julius, my God is a God of justice. I serve a Mighty God, the Lord of hosts, whom vengeance belongs. Watch my God unleash His wrath upon Agape For All Nations Ministries International. Look how God is favouring me. You all labelled me insane, but funny that insane girl has caused so much confusion in your kingdom of darkeness. You don't even trust each other because emails are being leaked to me everyday, that's why dumb Alois Zunguza paid someone to hack into my emails. Can you not see that God is on my side? The more you try to destroy me and hurt me, the more my God will fight for me. You have caused enough pain in my life its now time for me to take a breather, please leave me alone Julius Gayakaya the Leaning Disability Nurse.
 
 
I may not have a big audible voice, I may be but a tiny drop in the ocean, but even a tiny drop can sparkle. I have a host of enemies surrounding me. I will not be afraid or intimidated by you Julius. Boldly I will continue to stare the beast in the eye. Like the little shepherd boy David who took down Goliath, I swear to hold this head of Goliath one day. I have had enough experience as a shepherdess for the 13 years I was with Shingai. On my own in the wilderness I faced and fought with lions, (Gertrude Musuka) and bears ( Patience Musuka). I have 13 years experience of fighting vicious wild creatures (my in-laws) as they tried to rip my precious sheep apart (my three beautiful children). I am a good shepherdess, I look after my sheep. How can I not take down this Goliath, an uncircumcised Philistine who is making a mockery of my God, (Agape and the leader Walter Masocha). Nay, as long as I am alive, I will continue to stare this beast in the eye.
 
For your own information Julius, please get your facts accurate, I moved to a women's refugee not my brothers house. Social Services actually love my blog and follow it lol, they commend my writing skills and tells me I am very brave for writing this blog. They also tell me I am very intelligent. They think you Agape guys are a bunch of bullies. You make me laugh dude. You are hilarious. I came back to my matrimonial home because I was advised to do so by my mentor Muzvare Betty Makoni who is working tirelessly behind the scenes to make sure justice is served. So please get your facts right before you write lol.
 
Hope you did have a good weekend in Scotland at the Board Meeting with the Archbishop, Most Reverend, High Commissioner, Apostle, Dr Walter Masocha.

Yours sincerely
 
Jean
 
PS: Shingai Musuka, Julius's letter to Agape Leadership has you written all over it. I cant believe you continue to betray me like this Shingi. I bore you 3 beautiful children. I am the mother of your children. How can you let me be abused by Julius Gayakaya? How can you tell him lies about me so he can tell the whole of Agape? I forgave you Shingai, vengeance belongs to God, He will plead my cause.
 
Below is a picture of Julius and Yvonne Gayakaya on his 50th birthday wearing Agape Tshirts.

 
 
Julius and wife, Attache Joy Maxwebo and the husband she snatched from another woman, and the Attache who recently divorced his wife of over 25 years.

 
A repost of Patience Musuka and brothers Shingai and Shepherd Musuka at a special family outing I was not invited last summer.
 
 
 
Oh just to prove since leaving Agape I can now afford to get my hair done.

 


JULIUS GAYAKAYA'S LETTER OF LIES TO AGAPE LEADERSHIP Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment