Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Agape could never steal my destiny...

 

They broke my marriage, they took away my dignity, they crushed my spirit, they tore my heart apart, they humiliated me...but they could never take away the power of my imagination

 



Zuza is a teenage boy who finds himself living in Scotland with his horrible aunt after the death of his mother. Zuza finds Scotland dull and boring, well apart from the new Zimbabwean girl Tamar he had met in school. At home his aunt makes him read story books to his young cousin Malia. But this time Malia found a story book in the library that was to change Zuza’s life forever. It was not an ordinary storybook. Annoyed at the thick story book, Zuza begins to read. However  the book takes him into another world, a Kingdom called Napolia ruled by the wicked witch Acris. This was no ordinary Kingdom. The real Princess of Napolia had been lost and the Kingdom had turned into a land of complete darkness, a spell that Acris had cast on the land.  Upon arriving in this Kingdom,  Zuza must go on a quest to find the lost Princess of Napolia. He meets a talking eagle to take him on his journey, and finds himself in the Zimbabwean savannah talking to Shumba the white lion. In a race against time to save the Princess,  Zuza meets a giant talking spider Shungu. In an action packed adventure of the underworld of mermaids, the ant’s fascinating colony and an unlikely teenage romance, Zuza must save the Kingdom of Napolia. A heart warming action packed fantasy adventure that will capture your imagination as Zuza goes on a quest to unfold the mystery of this fascinating kingdom. It’s a story of teenage love. It’s a story of destiny. Its Napolia.
 
 
Dear Readers, I am now ready to move on to the next chapter of my life. I have now started professional counselling as I try to rebuild my life and get over the traumatic events that happened to me during my marriage to Shingai Musuka and my membership in the cult Agape For All Nations Ministries. January will be a new beginning for me, as I pursue my dreams of becoming an established author. I marvel at how God has turned my life since I left Agape. Now I can afford to feed and clothe my children, I will also be taking my children on holiday as they have never been on holiday before. God has taught me that luxury holidays are not only reserved for the step daughters of the Prophet, my own children can also go to Dubai and swim with the dolphins just like Sharon Masocha. I know one day I will take that picture of my daughter swimming with the dolphins. Yes I know its over a thousand pounds just to touch the dolphins blah blah blah, but surely if God can do it for Sharon, surely He can do it even more for my children, as I will not be using anyone's blood money, but my own sweat. There is nothing impossible with God.
 
I will be updating you when the book will be out in January, and I will also link you to the website of the book as soon as it is running. Like Martin Luther King I have a dream. I have a dream that one day my books will be turned into epic films and performed in theatres around the world, and people will look and marvel as they say a girl from Zimbabwe wrote that. I pray that Napolia: Zuza and the lost Princess will touch the hearts of many people around the world. Its a story with a deeper meaning, even though the book has been rated age 9-18 readership, I have confidence that all peoples from different age groups will enjoy the fantasy novel. I hope my fellow Zimbabweans and Africans will support my book and buy copies for yourselves and families back home. The books Napolia will be an Adventure series, and I hope to be releasing a series every year. So I hope you will enjoy the first series Zuza and the lost Princess, if you love it you will be addicted to the next one. I will also keep you updated on the release of my autobiography talking in depth about the physical, emotional, financial, spiritual and sexual abuse I suffered in the hands of Dr Masocha and his leaders (Julius Gayakaya and Co).
 
I hope you all have a wonderful festive season with your loved ones, please do not spend money on church pastors and prophets, spend it on a relative back home instead, donate to a charity (a real one) or just treat yourself and go on holiday, God wont punish you for going on holiday. Don't feel guilty for not giving money to prophets. Christ came that we may have life, and have it more abundantly. Its only the devil (Agape, Self styled Prophets, etc) who comes to steal, kill and destroy. May the Lord God richly bless you all.
 
 


Agape could never steal my destiny... Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment