Sunday, November 24, 2013

There were four of us in this marriage...

Dear Readers
 
During the course of the day after the publication of the blog post about Dr Ven Tauringana., circumstances beyond my control led to me remove the post. However I would like to inform my readers that I have now filed for divorce from my husband of 10 years Shingai Musuka. This has been a tough decision for me as a strong believer of the God ordained institution of marriage, and I believe what God has joined together let no man put asunder.  But it was after a long period of prayer and soul searching along with professional advice that I came to this desision. My sanity and dignity are important, and I believe God never intended for me to be in such an unhealthy relationship, both with my husband and my in-laws. I have decided to make my divorce public because this confirms my story that Dr Walter Masocha indeed broke my marriage and has denied my children the right to a father present in their lives. I filed for Divorce on the grounds of a third party interference in my marriage, as Princess Diana once famously said, "There were three of us in this marriage". I am sad to announce that there were  4 of us in this marriage, Shingai Musuka, Walter Masocha, The Musuka Family (Gertrude, Patience) and I was sadly the 4th one. My divorce proceedings will include the following email I sent to Dr Masocha on 17th November 2012 after I had read an email my husband had sent to Walter Masocha bad mouthing me and reporting me  that I wanted a high paying job and I had said Dr Masocha is living in luxury whilst the saints were suffering. I could not believe Shingai Musuka was taking our pillow talk to Dr Masocha, and that was the beginning of the breakdown of our marriage. So heartbroken was I that I sent an email to Dr Masocha refuting my husband's malicious allegations. Dr Masocha never bothered to reply the heart wrenching emotional email of a broken woman, but he had replied my husband's malicious email encouraging him to mistreat his wife. Dr Walter Masocha is therefor the main reason and cause for the breakdown of my marriage. In-laws Pastor Gertrude Musuka and Patience Musuka also playing a key role in the divorce. Other contributing factors to my divorce include Spiritual abuse, Church cruelty and physical violence by Envoys, Church bullying and many other mistreatments I suffered in Agape. My email to Dr Masocha back in November last year read as follows:


From: Jean Gasho <jeangasho@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Subject: In Response to Shingi's email. Please read this Dad.
To: Walter Masocha <vamasocha@yahoo.com>

 
Dear Dad.
I am hurt very much by the email Shingi sent you. I don’t normally read Shingi's emails. He reads mine. But somehow today after I finished a 3 day dry fast, something in me told me to check his emails. Something I have not done for maybe over a year. I do believe the Lord God wanted me to read that email. I don't believe it was an accident. I am hurt Dad because some strong things he wrote are simply not true. I didn't even know he perceives me that way. 
ABOUT ME WANTING A HIGH PAYING JOB
About me saying I want a high paying job as a Manager. I am shocked. Being a Manager is something I have never dreamt of becoming. All the jobs you see I have applied for are not managerial posts or high paying jobs. I don't understand why Shingi said this. You prayed for me and in your prayer you said you believed God would give me a High Paying Job. This were your words Dad, not mine. I was excited to hear this, then I told my husband, not knowing that he would use this against me. Soon after you prayed for me my sister made a confirmation of your prayer and said God told her that I would get a High Paying Job, a job which needs qualifications. She said this to me after I had not spoken to her at all about me looking for a job or anything. I told my husband. Maybe that’s where this accusations of me wanting a High Paying Job comes from. May God be by Judge of me.
 
I never want free money. I don't want anyone to give me money. In fact in the report I showed you about Social Services it said, "Jean says she has been reduced to a Charity Case". I want my own money that I work for, with my own hands. My husband does not understand me. I am very ambitious and I believe I have a destiny. I have a dream of becoming an actress, a movie director, an author  an artist, a journalist, a songwriter. I WANT TO DO SOMETHING. I WANT TO BE SOMEBODY . When I share my dreams with my husband, he mistakes it for being lazy. It hurts me so much. I want to be somebody one day, yet I can’t get a job as a cleaner. People will never understand  me, even my husband's family thinks I am lazy and useless. But I have 3 young children whom I have raised on my own without help.. But the God I serve will speak for me one day.
ABOUT ME SAYING YOU ARE ALWAYS GOING ON HOLIDAYS
Yes I did mention it to Shingi. I said Dad lives a life of Luxury. It’s not fair coz I am in extreme poverty. It was hard for me. A lot was happening. We were lacking food. Sleeping without electricity it was freezing. Things were unbearable. I was crying daily. And you were in Macedonia having a good time. The contrast was too much for me, so I said that. I doubted you for a while. I saw pictures of Sandra and Sharon on Facebook when they were in London. It just seemed so wrong. They were somewhere having fun and living the life, I was at home with three children and not enough food, yet we had paid so much money to the Church, so the thought came into my mind. So strong. So I said that. That’s the reason I said it. I am sorry in my heart I did say that. But I never thought Shingi would say it to you. About me saying I want money from you, It’s something I said to Shingi during pillow talk.  I just said If it was Sandra or Sharon suffering like this, surely the man of God would at least help them. I can’t see him letting his own children Sandra and Sharon  suffer like this. It then hit me really hard. I actually do not want you to feed me. That was never the context I meant. I don't want to be a lazy glutton waiting on you or anyone.  Never. The God of Agape knows my heart. He will defend me.  In fact I want to buy you things Daddy. That’s always been a prayer of mine. But in a moment of  hardship I said those things and I am sorry I said them. 
ABOUT ME ANGRY ALL THE TIME
Yes I have been upset in my spirit. Sometimes angry at life. Sometimes in despair. But not all the times. Even in those moment of darkness I danced for the Lord, I did activities with my children. Again God will defend me if need be. What can I say?
 
ABOUT ME WANTING TO LEAVE THE VISION AND REFUSING TO GO TO CHURCH. 
 
If you can check with the people at Wigan. I have never missed a Service or Prayer or Bible Study. I am active in the Church. I continue to be. We hosted Envoys Hove at our Get Together. I offered to have them stay in our house. Every time I am given a chance to speak, I speak highly of you. I have never slandered you to anyone. I have never slandered the Vision. I love you so much. So much it hurts. I wish I lived near you, to see you all the time. I am well known for Defending This Vision. I am well known for Loving You So Much. Yes in a moment of despair I said to my husband I want to leave Agape. I didn't mean it. It wasn't coming from my heart. In fact I don't even know if it was me speaking. Because I love AGAPE and my life and breath and soul is in it. I know what the God of Agape has done for me. He has helped me. He has saved me. How can I neglect so great a Salvation. To leave Agape I would be a fool. But anyway God knows my heart. Time will tell if I am truly Agaped or not. My God whom I serve will fight for me. 
 
 
ABOUT SHINGI CRYING TO YOU WHY I AM HIS WIFE
I never knew this. I had no idea he feels like this.  Anyway I have written a lot. Shingi has hurt me. If a man is crying to YOU that why did you give me this wife, then God help me how am I supposed to feel. I thought he loved me. I thought we were soul mates. I speak highly of Shingi to everyone. I even testify about him. I never knew he saw me as a challenge. I am hurt and shocked by my husband. I don't want to be a challenge to him. I don't want him to cry to you asking you why he married me. He wants a better wife who is not a challenge like Jean. I am not the wife he wanted. Dad I am not the best wife. I am not a good wife according to my own husband. I don't want to stay in this marriage anymore. I honestly thought he saw me as a blessing not a curse. But I am a curse to him. I suffered a lot in the hands of his family. I stood up for him for years. His family would give me a hard time all these years. They never accepted me in their family. He would not stand up for me. I was young and had no one. I was on my own. They all ganged up on me, even as a 19 year old girl. At one time I lived in Southport and the whole community of Zimbabweans was against me. On my graduation day I begged Shingi to be with me, and he said I had to respect his family first, I went to his brother Shepherd’s house and I was shouted at in the streets by his whole family whilst Shingi stood and watched. I was not allowed to enter his family's house and Shingi would leave me standing outside. He would go in to his family without me Dad, and leave me standing outside on my own. I was very young and lonely and I had no one. I am crying as I write this.  But I loved him and stayed even when I could have walked. Yet today he says I am a challenge. I don't understand. He never supported my Artwork. He thought I was crazy all these years when I was telling him my dreams. Yet today he sees my dreams coming to pass. I can’t do this anymore. The email he sent you was the most painful thing I have ever seen, and I know it was God who revealed it to me.

Yours in Christ

Jean
The luxury life of his step daughters Sandra and Sharon Lewis  (holidays abroad, extravagant weddings) at the expense of the financially struggling Agape saints (as mentioned in my above email to Dr Masocha.
 


 



 
With that Readers, I  now leave you with this video by one of my favourite Zimbabwean musicians Victor Kunonga. This video tells a story and depicts the cruel abuse being done by Dr Masocha to "children/women" who trust him as Daddy/ Baba.

There were four of us in this marriage... Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment