Friday, November 15, 2013

A letter to my readers...


The Agape theme for 2013 is: Faith With Works: LIVING the Fruit of The Spirit; in a More Excellent Way, (Gentle Reminder)



Dear Readers

I just want to thank you all for your prayers, your love and support that you continue to show me. I see your fruit, and I am deeply touched, especially by the prayers. As Agape embark on a 40 day fast for their Prophet I would like to encourage you all to continue to pray for me, and to pray for all the victims of Dr Masocha, especially the women and children. There are over 50 alleged reported cases of abuse written on this blog and in private emials. Women claim to have been manipulated, abused and left for the cold by Dr Masocha. Now what we all have to understand is that this is a blog, and a blog can never be used in a court of law to bring someone to book, especially if the information written is by anonymous people. It will never happen. A number of women have emailed me and telephoned me to share their cruel harrowing experiences they suffered in the hands of Dr Masocha and his ministry. Some of the women are still bleeding profusely from the wounds inflicted by Dr Masocha. Some are receiving professional counselling and some are even in mental health institutes as a result. Now what has deeply saddened me in this whole process is that women who have reported the abuse to me privately and on this blog are not brave enough to report this man called Dr Masocha to the police. Not one woman is willing to stand up and call the police and report the abuse. One victim said to me that she did not want to report the abuse to police because if people knew everyone would call her a “whore”. She was petrified of being labelled and losing her reputation, and for that she would rather keep silent. But tell me somebody, is it not worth being called a “whore” for the sake of justice?  Isn't Rahab one of the most remarkable women in the entire bible known as 'Rahab the harlot?' Did Rahab the harlot not save the lives of many? I would rather be called a harlot and save the lives of many women and children. My reputation means nothing and I am not willing to compromise it for justice. Do you know people can commit suicide because of abuse? Is it not worth being castigated so that a man who has ruined the lives of many people can be brought to book and pay for the serious crimes he has committed. Did God not put the authorities in place to protect us?


Now listen carefully if you are an Agape victim, as long as you hide behind an anonymous keyboard and choose to remain unknown, your comment will mean nothing and it will sink into the bottom of the sea never to be traced or found. You do not have to “come out” here on the blog with your name, but please do the right thing before God and man and call the police and report the crimes done to you. That is the only way justice can ever be served. God is not going to miraculously bring Dr Masocha to book. He doesn’t work like that. He uses people like you and me, and talking donkeys if need be, and if you are a victim of Dr Masocha, God wants to use you to execute judgement on this matter. Look at me, I came out, but I am still standing aren't I? Even the blog Agape set to destroy me failed to achieve the purpose intended. I want to encourage you abused woman to be brave and do the right thing. God is not going to miraculously deal with Dr Masocha, He wants to use the authorities and the law but He needs people like me and you to achieve that.


I also want to address the majority of Zimbabwean men. I feel one of the main reasons abuse victims are terrified of coming out is because there is a stigma on women who gets abused. Zimbabwean men, please understand that it is not your wife’s fault if she was abused.  It is never a woman’s fault when she’s taken advantage of by a religious leader she trusted with her life. Even grown men are being manipulated and abused by Dr Masocha, how much more the women, whom the bible says are the weaker vessels. Zimbabwean men, I urge you to cut the culture barrier of stigmatising abused women, especially sexually. Please support your wives, sisters or daughters, and assure them that it wasn’t their fault and be the rock as they recover from the trauma and pain. Once you take your rightful position in protecting abused women, I believe the tide will turn and a lot of women will pluck the courage to stand up against abuse and take the appropriate action of reporting. I believe some Zimbabwaen men have a lot do with the fear in their women that paralyses them never to report a crime of sexual abuse.


I also want to urge Dr Masocha’s children and all Agape members to stop fighting on this blog.  Women who have lost their husbands through Dr Masocha and Agape, I understand your pain but please refrain from personally attacking your ex husbands and their new Agape wives on this blog. I understand there is a lot of pain, betrayal, bullying and heartache in Agape Church but this is not the platform to settle your differences. I believe your father Dr Masocha has appointed leaders for that reason. Why don’t you approach your Envoys or even Dr Masocha himself  if there are serious issues in your satellites/ branches that needs to be dealt with, this is not the place to fight and get back at each other and I don't think it will bring peace to the Satellites. You already have a maximum of about 6 members in each Satelite/branch so try not to destroy the little that's already there, or should I say that's left.  At this rate you are going Agape children, the Agape train will be coming a halt  immediately if its not already stopped and to restart the engine again will be a huge challenge.  Agape children please, you are in the year of living the fruit of the Spirit, please be obedient children and stop using this blog as your wrestling ring.

As for the stories about me being told by the authorities to remove my own pictures from my blog, this is news to me, I couldn't help but laugh. Where do you get your stories from? The blog pictures are simply down due to a technical problem, the blog does that now and again, and I simply have to reload the pictures. I will do at some point once time allows, so Ruvimbo Siwela Matorera , Patience Musuka, Gertrude Musuka and others posting here that the pictures have been removed, please don’t have a party yet. Sorry to burst your bubble but I will be uploading my pictures again once time allows. For now I thought a little facelift and makeover of the blog won’t be such a bad idea, sometimes change can be refreshing .


In the meantime I leave you with a repost of this picture of me and the two men I once trusted the most in my life. Look at them protecting me, you know the rest of the story...


A letter to my readers... Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment