Monday, November 4, 2013

SO AGAPE TAKES DOWN THEIR BLOG ABOUT ME....

I don't know what to think, I don't know what to say, but I am thankful to God that He indeed faught this battle for me and He continues to. The battle of my reputation that is. I took a big risk, I mean a huge risk. I remember the day I took the story to the media, I sat in my room at a women's refuge. I had fled my home, my marriage had broken down, the wounds from the abuse by Dr Masocha were still raw, I would just sit alone and cry until my voice was gone, I had no husband to stand by me, I mean he doesn't even believe I'm telling the truth that I was abused. I remember thinking; I have nothing to lose here, my life has been completely destroyed by Agape, my own husband is on their side, I might as well tell the whole world what Dr Masocha did to me. I believe if my husband had stood by me as he had always done since I knew him, I don't think I would have ever reported the abuse, let alone tell the world. i would have just had my husband's shoulder to cry on, and maybe that would have been enough. But then as I sat on my little bed in a refuge, drafting my first blog post, wiping my tears, I took my pen and paper, and began to write. You see when I was a young girl, if someone hurt me or upset me, I was never the child to tell anyone. But somewhere along the years of my childhood, I discovered the pen and paper where the only two things I could ever use to express myself. I would only write when I felt sad or when I felt there was no one to talk to, and each time I wrote things down I felt a lot better. But here I was, no longer a little girl, with a real situation more than just being picked at in the school ground. I was living in a refugee, I had lost everything I had ever worked for, I had been humiliated by the people closest to me, and I knew there was no going back for me, but doing what I have always known best, writing it all down, but this time it was for the whole world to read. 
 
But then I knew there was going to be a backlash and it was going to come in full force. I knew Agape would retaliate. I thought of my reputation, how it was going to be completely destroyed by Agape. I won't lie and say I wasn't terrified, of course I was. But something told me I had to be strong, and it was so worth it having my reputation tarnished. I knew all my faults alright, I had so many regrets and I knew one person who knew a lot about me, Ruvimbo from Wigan Satellite. I knew how dangerous this girl was, God had revealed it to me in August 2013 soon after I fled the church. In August Ruvimbo was still my best friend, (well so I thought). She would phone me daily, even cry on the phone for me, and if there is any friend I ever trusted in my whole life, it was her. The police had warned me not to trust her, my family had warned me not to trust her, but she was too much of my "bestest friend", I just could bring myself to doubt her.
 
In Augast 2013, still bleeding profusely from the wounds inflicted on me by Dr Masocha, a friend advised me to post my story as an anonymous on a Facebook closed women's group. I joined the group on 7 August 2013, a few hours later the story had gone viral on Facebook, and I had not even mentioned the Ambulance incident as I was still ashamed to talk about it. Then Agape children started posting and cursing me calling me all sorts of names, and one poster decided to post as anonymous. Her comment read,
 
please send as anonymous in response to the story about archbishop Walter agape church hidey takubata kuti ndiwe ani. Hidey handiwe waiita kutsvaga attention from  the apostle uchiita kuvachemera. Hidey wakarohwa kupi rinhi? if iot is true how come these people are not prosecuted? Hidey you need deliverance sit down and think properly what exactly people did to you that you are posting such things. Hidey stop lying only the truth will set you free
 
Because of the nature of the seriousness of the story I had posted, some of the administrators of the closed Facebook group I had posted concerned about me then informed me who it was who had posted on my story, and it was my closest friend Ruvimbo Siwela Matorera, (who was still calling me telling she loved me and even cried at the abuse I had suffered). I remember crying in disbelief. I loved this girl so much. Worse more I had been receiving anonymous threats written in the same style and language she had used on Facebook. That same day on Facebook, she used multiple accounts to log in and attack me, until the administrators caught her and confronted her that she was using multiple accounts to attack me. She then used another Facebook account to befriend me and pretended to be on my side, but I caught her because she used the same language, then I confronted her and she immediately deleted the fake Facebook account. It was then I realised my friend was indeed my worst enemy, because she was the one person in this whole story apart from my husband, who was the closest person to me. Realising how dangerous she was and what she was capable of, I knew without a doubt that the worst damage would come from her, I would even have nightmares of her. I confronted her about the Facebook posts in which she admitted. I asked her on Whatsaap chat why she betrayed me in such a cruel manner and she said she didn't know why she did it.
 
So the day I wrote my blog, and closed my eyes and clicked "post". I knew this was it. I could see the battlefield I had entered, and I could see Ruvimbo's venom pouring out on me. I believe in my heart that she is one of the people who posted a lot on that HE IS STILL MY DAD BLOG, A RESPONSE TO JEAN. I can almost swear she created that Agape blog. She is good with things like that you see. I can totally understand if she had just chose not to be my friend anymore, but turning into the person who would inflict the most pain on me, I can never understand why this happened to me. When Agape created their blog to destroy me, I knelt down and prayed to God, and I made a promise to Him that I was not going to read their blog. Never. The only bit I read is what Nehanda Radio copied on their website and a few other online news websites who copied what they wrote. But I never read the Agape blog. I could never do it.  I knew there was a war I was fighting by just not reading it. I chose not to. You see, they wrote that blog for ME. It was a letter to me. They wanted me to read it, hurt me and kill me off spiritually. Remember this whole thing is about SPIRITUAL ABUSE. And that blog was the worst form of spiritual abuse Agape subjected me to. But then I was out of Agape, I was free. I had to make a choice not to be abused anymore, and that choice was choosing never ever to read their trash, I clicked return back to sender and never read a single blog post they wrote.
 
I also prayed that God would restore my reputation. I could feel the severity of their damage on my character. Whatever they tarnished, I prayed God would restore. I prayed people would see beyond the woman they were trying to portray me as, and God answered that prayer. When my friends called me and told me the Agape blog had been taken down, I could only thank God. I was so glad I never read it, and it came and went without archiving the purpose it had been sent for. No weapon formed against Jean shall prosper. I am grateful to God that he protected me from the darts of the wicked one. One thing Ruvimbo taught me in life was that your worst enemies in life will always come from your innermost circles. The people you never expect. Its scary when I think of it, but one thing I know is I have not lost my faith in humanity, nor my faith in God, despite everything that happened to me, especially the level of betrayal, I still believe there are genuine good people somewhere in this world. Agape may see me as this horrible insane woman, but God sees me as beautiful, washed and the apple of His eye. Oh boy, I just thank God the Agape blog is finally down.

Meanwhile Ruvimbo was ordained Deacon by Dr Masocha two weeks ago at Wigan Official Launch, along with the rest of the 4 congregants. My husband the 6th congregant was however not given a leadership position. The pictures of Wigan Official Launch are available on Agape For All Nations Ministries website where my husband is seen working on the camera despite telling Muzvare Betty Makoni he wants nothing to do with Agape.   
 
Below is a picture of me and my husband two years ago at friends dinner party just before hurricane Agape took over our lives.
 
 
Below is the picture of Patience Musuka taken on my camera on Christmas Day 2005. She is the last born of the Musuka family.  She was actually the first member of Agape in the family, introducing her mother and Gertrude Musuka to "Daddy". Gertrude then introduced my husband to Agape. My husband then took me to "Daddy". Patience refused to talk to me or look me in the eye and used to look aside each time she saw me,  as she's doing in the picture for the two years I was in Agape.
 
 


SO AGAPE TAKES DOWN THEIR BLOG ABOUT ME.... Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment