Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Former Envoy Cindy Martin speaks out about Agape Abuse

Agape Ambassadorial Structure crumbles down as second Envoy speaks out...

Once upon a time in 2012 October I found myself  at Gartmore in Scotland at an Agape Women's Conference after my ex husband had arranged for me to be driven there by Yvonne Gayakaya though I had no money to pay for the Conference. I found myself at the conference, crying like a lost little girl in the toilet  because I had no money on me, not even for food, yet I had been forced to attend Conference by my husband. I knew they wouldn't let me get into the conference. I texted my husband and told him I shouldn't have come without money, within a few minutes of texting my ex husband, lo and behold I received a call, it was Dr Masocha, "The Holy Spirit told me to call you, don't worry my baby girl, go to Cousyneuk with Sandra, you don't have to pay to hear the word of God", he reassured me. So the first night of the conference I slept in Sandra Masocha Chihuri's luxury bedroom, were she told me that she and Sharon Masocha were not going to pay the £100 charge for the conference. Sandra told me to stick with her the next day, and I would be okay. However on the entrance desk Sandra explained herself to Board Member Noriya Chokuda, saying she didn't have the money, I was standing next to her thinking she was going to speak for me as she had promised me, but alas,  I was suddenly abandoned at the desk by Sandra and Board Member Noriya  Chokuda looked at me with bulldog eyes, in fear I started stammering as I dint know what to say, the next minute I was being ripped into by Board Member Noriya  demanding the £100 or I was not entering the Conference. I  was reduced to tears as Sandra and Sharon looked on,walking past me entering the Conference.  I was told by Board Member Noriya I was not going to eat any food at the conference or go in the dining area because I had not paid, yet Sandra and Sharon Masocha were allowed to eat food without paying.
 
However an envoy by the name Cindy Martin took pity on me as she witnessed my ordeal at the desk, and she brought me food to eat when the leaders were saying I was not allowed to eat. That night Sandra was going for a night shift at Holliday Inn so I had nowhere to sleep. Envoy Cindy then sneaked me at night into the Envoy's Luxury Quarters. I was truly touched by her true Agape love, because she fed me when I was hungry, she gave have me a place to sleep when I was destitute at an Agape Women's Conference. When Board Member Noriya was chasing me away and denying me food, Envoy Cindy showed she was a true leader who did not tolerate any form of power abuse and she put the needs of a sheep first. I had never seen this kind of love in Agape.  Dear readers, below is an email addressed to all Envoys by former Envoy Cindy Martin before the Envoy Board Meeting on December 22 last year. Early this year  former Envoy Cindy Martin contacted me to let me know that she had resigned from her office as an envoy as she had been castigated and targeted by the rest of the envoys for seeking the truth over serious allegations that had been raised on this blog. The ex Envoy becomes the second person in the leadership and ambassadorial structure of Agape to come out openly in pursuit of justice  regarding the sexual, financial, physical and spiritual abuse happening in Agape. I will not say much on this post I will let Cindy's email do the talking. The word of God says, "Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues, Rev 18:4", I am truly humbled by former Envoy Cindy, as she has listened to the warning of the Lord and has chose to come out of Agape and not be defiled in the name of power and leadership. Below is the email from former Envoy Cindy.
 
 
 
Dear Envoys
 Revelations 6:9  And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
Proverbs 17: 15 He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the Lord.
 
My apologies if I come across as patronising or arrogant, that is not at all my intention. Its taken me a lot of courage, self searching and divine guidance to pen this.
I do not believe it’s a healthy situation when pastors start operating in anonymity fearing victimisation/persecution from fellow pastors within the house of God, in a church supposedly full of the love of God. Its high time we reconnected with our Lord and saviour and stand for the truth as ambassadors of Christ. We need to retreat and study the word of God and seek guidance and understanding from the Holy Spirit.
 
I was certainly affected by the allegations that the Glasgow meeting was a scam and the fact that our commissioner and envoy Muchie were supposedly conniving in the gents taking us for fools.Its very disheartening. I had certainly left Glasgow in a positive state of mind and optimistic that change was coming. However what came to light post Glasgow led me into my own retreat and reflection on the entire goings on and has led me to openly share my concerns.
 
Before anyone throws the ‘touch not my anointed’cliché which religious leaders have grossly taken out of context and misled, manipulated, abused, intimidated and dominated many in the modern day body of Christ (I didn’t say in AGAPE) I will share my understanding of the scripture. Loyalty is a good thing if it is for the right purpose and for the truth. One, I can only assume, would not want to be loyal and find they have pledged their allegiance to something that is false. Let God’s word count on this one, so please let no one certainly use it as a threat against me, I am standing for the truth in the fear of the Lord.
The word ‘touch’ actually meant physical harm, not criticising/correcting/saying something about a spiritual/religious leader being publicly criticised or spoken against for ungodly activities/conduct. That’s exactly what David did to Saul, he said he would not harm Saul (physically) but he spoke publicly about/against him and his ungodly acts. Not only David but Samuel also ‘touched God’s anointed’ as he spoke out against the king’s disobedience (1 Sam 15:3-24) when anointed Saul lied and only told half the truth.
 
JUST SO WE ARE CLEAR, I AM NOT HOLDING ANY SWORD AND ATTACKING THE MAN OF GOD.
 
I love him just like the next person and have stood and sweated and defended the vision and visionary with passion but its high time we stood on the word of God on behalf of the flock that we have been encouraging in this stormy atmosphere. I have certainly laboured, sacrificed my holidays and left the church in Chinhoyi full up and growing. I encouraged and brought fellow saints and leaders who had fainted in the vision in Zimbabwe therefore I have a few of souls depending on me who are following
my lead so I want to make sure I am in the right path.
I will base my point on the teachings of the Apostle, he clearly stated ‘follow me as I follow Christ’ and also advised us to QUESTION him if he did or said anything contrary to the word of God..
Also on page 76-78 of ‘Threshing Floor D.I.Y Style’ the Apostle wrote
‘…now don’t get me wrong; I am not advocating silence over matters that need to be validly dealt with in the church…..’ p77 ‘A terrible thing that was actually said or done.True or untrue, it is still a whirlwind.’
 
I my humble opnion, such is  the set up of AFNAMI where the structure starts and ends with the Apostle who is unfortunately in the middle of this whirlwind. I feel we as the appointed shepherds need some clarity so we can be sure we are leading God’s people in the right path and certainly to support the Apostle as necessary.
 
I certainly do not believe its acceptable and advisable to have an envoys meeting two days into the conference. There is bound to be much threshing floor weeping and wailing and lots of talk about forgiveness and my guess is by the time we come to the meeting, everything will be dismissed under the guise of the threshing floor. The church is facing very serious allegations and its definitely time to act whether in or out of the T.F season. It appears as if its not feasible to meet prior to the conference, then maybe beloved envoys we need to start our conference from the meeting on Saturday. We seriously need to put our house in order prior to crossing over into 2014. Gone are the days of keeping schtum when we know things are not right. I do believe a meeting is of high importance prior to any national gathering and we need time for everyone to openly share their concerns. We have fasted and prayed and now its time to  treat this cancer from inside instead of temporary plaster treatment which has led us to where we are today as a church.
 
After the way we have toiled in this storm, and penning our concerns in Glasgow, are we to hear of changes if any at the conference? Do we not deserve the respect of another meeting to discuss the changes if any as spiritual leaders. We have only met as envoys board on two occasions this year ie January and in June. However when there was a crisis we rose up and kept going, and despite the short notice we turned up for the crisis meeting. How faithful is that despite the pain that most envoys have/are going though in our respective satellites with minimum or no support for some. Other envoys have suffered at the hands of bullying saints who claim to be close to the Apostle. Despite of all this we turned up. Do we not deserve a little more recognition at least. The steering board however enjoy monthly meetings. Could this be financially motivated? After all they are the ones who allegedly own most of these alleged hush hush companies and allegedly vote for these hefty salaries as per blog. We are shepherding God’s people surely we need a lot more support, supervision and guidance. This storm if anything has shown the importance of long forgotten, longsuffering skint envoys (kinda full time really all them calls at work and texts/emails to deal with, I rest my case) who most Sundays travel faithfully form satellite to satellite on empty fuel tanks mostly. Who get slated for enjoying envoys upkeep(surprised I can spell that) which most of us have never had and are apparently the most gossiped about individuals in surgeries,(I never made it a secret I read the blog) and the butt of most jokes when it comes to tithing. We have muddled through encouraging the flock even when we were at our lowest ebb. I thank God for the few envoys who have been teaming up with me in prayer and encouraging me daily, it can only be the grace of God that some of us are still standing.
 
I for one am also struggling with the threshing floor this season bearing in mind that a  lot of saints have been defamed and left ‘naked’ as collateral damage but not even a single apology has sufficed from the church. Not even a sympathetic phone call to the victims acknowledging the pain and turmoil that people are going through. A lot of innocent souls have left church some headed back into the world and we have continued as normal. I was really amazed when I found out there was a retreat for the tambourine ladies (most of them waiting ladies)with the Apostle without the Prophetess despite serious allegations of a sexual nature. The church is full of anointed leaders who could have taken over such commitments if need be.
I just found out this week via calls from a couple of worried mothers that the youth outwith the age of consent, hold surgeries with the Apostle and are sworn to secrecy. This if true is misguided confidentiality seeing as some of the allegations now are meant to involve these young persons. I am sure these parents may have been agreeable or even sent their young children to cosy/surgery on their own through ignorance, I don’t know (which is why we need an audience) but there is now a lot of suscipicions and discomfort within many households. A few mothers especially are in turmoil. If this is true, why would teenagers be taught to keep secrets from their parents? What happened to the Lord’s commandment (Exodus 20:12) to honour thy parents? These are some of the issues that need urgent attention if true, and considering the laws of this country this should have never happened. Is this not where we need to make changes and be allowed to be more active as envoys and let the structure of the church be in operation for once instead of all roads leading to the Apostle? Irrespective of who to blame, back to the teachings, I find this contradictory and conflicting to the teaching (Stirling 2 June 2013, honour thy father and mother) and is it a wonder most of our young people have become wild and disobedient to their parents and the commandments of God? This is serious stuff that we cannot afford to sweep under the carpet both as envoys and parents. Is it not high time we had an audience with the Apostle.
People’s jobs are at stake, marriages in quandary, families left torn apart and we are claiming to be on the threshing floor? The blog is still running and reputations still being tarnished and we just thresh and run with vision as normal? Our Lord Jesus had love and compassion, I am sure struggling to find it in this debris.
 
As envoys we have been standing and encouraging the church since the start of the storm which is showing no signs of calming down. We have all in some way taken part in the deterioration of the state of the church and our interactions with the Apostle. We departed from the word of God and forgot that He is a jealous God who shares His glory with no one. Certainly the heavens are speaking and we need to take heed if the church of God is to move forward.
Last but not least, unless I am wrongly in formed, there indeed was a an incident where some young people had sexual encounters at the conference. My understanding is one young girl slept throughout this ordeal but another girl who apparently narrowly missed being ‘raped’ (the mother’s words) watched these activities all night. As an envoy with a daughter who narrowly missed attending the conference, it took the blog to bring such serious issues to my attention. What is going on fellow envoys, we lock up TV channels to protect our children but they become exposed to such depravity at a church gathering? I understand from one of the mothers that the parents were not formally informed of this and no apologies were issued by the church to date. My question is are these young people going through counselling or was any offered? Was there ever any follow up? I am really struggling with the way things have been going in the church on the spiritual side while there is much shouting and screaming and record keeping and follow ups when it comes to the financial side. Once again is it any wonder that we are where we are today. Who is at work here? What kind of spirits have been/are operating in the church?
 
Yours in Christ
 
Cindy Martin
 
 

Former Envoy Cindy Martin speaks out about Agape Abuse Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment