Friday, December 12, 2014

HE WAS MY DADDY VIDEOS, WATCH PROPHET WALTER MASOCHA BEING RECIEVED BY CHURCH MEMBERS

FREAKY FRIDAY AGAPE VIDEO EXCLUSIVE...

Its exactly two years today since the 12-12-12 Agape Conference where Prophet Masocha told his congregation that they were going to hear the voice of God, see flying angels, people would float in the air and other bizarre things of that sort. People came in anticipation, I remember my then friend Vanessa writing on her Facebook wall that this was going to be one of the most historical days in human history, so to an Agape member this day 12-12-12 was a big deal allright. Church members pulled their children out of school. Members fasted for 40 days, including children. Well, despite all the hype and anticipation, NOTHING happened. Not even one thing folks, not even one angel appeared in the sky, it was embarrassing to say the least. Pathetic being an understatement. 

Well today is the 2nd Anniversary of 12-12-12. I thought I would do a video recording for those who have been delivered from this cult and the clutches of Walter Masocha. Unfortunately the volume is very poor on the video, try listening to the video with good quality earphones, it may help. I recorded this video this morning. I will be uploading more videos of Dr Walter Masocha in church doing his thing, including pushing children to the floor and holding a knife to a young girl saying people should die for him, its all shocking, but its coming. I want people to see for themselves and judge who really is the mentally disturbed one, Jean or Prophet Walter Masocha, yall be the judge of that one. I have all the evidence. And Agape is NOT getting these videos removed from You Tube. These videos are my videos, my property, recorded for public, and I am going to show them to the world. This one today is just the INTRODUCTION. Be blessed dear readers...

By the way Nino will be on BBC MERSEYSIDE on Sunday 14th December 8:45pm for his UK Album Premier of OH HOLY NIGHT. Its going to be EPIC join in and listen




So Nino wore leopard print the last time he was singing on BBC, and today I was in a leopardy mood in support of my baby, those who know me know I love love love anything with leopard print I cant get enough of it xxx



I shaved my hair off after leaving Agape, it was my way of mourning, a year later my hair has grown again, I love my Afro....

PS; I will be doing video recordings every Friday, these videos will be our own Freaky Friday shows, lol. Stay tuned for the next Freaky Friday Agape Video...

HE WAS MY DADDY VIDEOS, WATCH PROPHET WALTER MASOCHA BEING RECIEVED BY CHURCH MEMBERS Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment