Thursday, October 10, 2013

After the story broke...


I want to thank Girl Child Network Founder Muzvare Princess Betty Makoni, an amazing humble hard working woman who has taken me under her wing at a time I so needed someone to just believe that this truly happened to me. I pray God blesses her more as she keeps the good fight of speaking for the UNSPOKEN. I admire her courage. No wonder she is one of the most influential human rights activists in the world.
Well since the story broke my husband called Princess Betty Makoni and expressed great concern over the events that has recently transpired. He said his main concern is his three children at this moment and he informed Muzvare Betty that he does not want be associated anymore with AGAPE FOR ALL NATIONS MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL. He said he does not condone any abuse of women and he said he is deeply hurt by the abusive comments from Agape members that are directed at me and the page they have set up to abuse me. He informed Muzvare Betty that I was the mother of his children and he would never ever say anything negative about me to the media or online. He said it is not in his nature to do that. He expressed his deep regret over everything that has happened and he said his main priority now was the safety of me and the children and not Agape or Dr Walter Masocha.
I want to thank my husband for declaring that he no longer wants to be associated with the Church that destroyed him and his family.  He admitted that I suffered in the hands of the church. I personally have always believed my husband was actually a victim of Agape. Yes he should have protected me and stood up for me through all the abuse especially the ambulance incident but deep down I still believe he is a good man who was brainwashed by Dr Walter Masocha. My husband denied any claims of me being mentally unwell and he said I was very much of a sound mind, contrary to the official statement published by Agape on Nehanda radio that Jean is mentally unfit and the media should not be talking to me.
I know my God will fight for me. In this storm I refuse to be intimidated by Agape members. I shall continue to fight for my right to believe in a good and loving God, not the God of Agape.

 
 
 
On our private wedding ceremony arranged by Dr Masocha on 23 August 2013 were no family members were invited except my husband's older brother and the Agape church secretary who were witnesses. There were the only 2 guests at the wedding in Scotland Stirling.

After the story broke... Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment