Monday, October 7, 2013

He really was my "Daddy"...

How it all started

Sometimes I think its a dream. I want to wake up and have someone tell me its all a nightmare. This cant be right. This can not be reality. How did even end up here, to have my life completely destroyed by a man I so trusted. I trusted him more than I trusted myself. You may think its silly of me, but these things do happen. I put my trust, all of it, in one man. I talked to him on the phone every week, for hours. I followed him everywhere he went, well almost. I worshipped the ground he walked on, literally. He was everything to me. I adored him. I felt like a lost little girl, and this man (my hero) had found me. I met him at a time in my life when my world was upside down, I didn't really like him at first, but something in me was connected to him. A very specially connection. He called me "his baby girl", "most beloved daughter"...things like that, and it made me feel very special. Too special. I went from being a nobody to a somebody. It was almost like this man discovered me. Everyone, especially the women called him, "Daddy." I struggled a lot with that initially, well he wasn't my father. There was only one man I had ever called Daddy, and that was my biological father. Now here was this man, calling me his daughter, a little strange I thought. I have to say it happened one day, I don't know how it happened, I looked him in the eye and called him that name for the first time...Daddy. I was 29 years old, a bit too old to be getting excited about "Daddy"! But hey, this day I was so excited. Its like he does something to you. You should see the other grown women around him, some as old as 45, jumping up and down around him...Anyway this day he hugged me so tight, I hugged him back as I called, "Daddy!". In my little fairy tale book, it was a magical moment. Proper Disney type magical moment in a faraway land. I was a lost little princess who had found her special ever loving eternal Daddy. In his arms I felt like I had finally come home. I felt safe in his arms. I felt loved in his arms. He was my Daddy, (well so I thought). It was just the most beautiful story.

Now fast forward 2 years later. I am homeless, with my 3 children. Please note, a few months ago I was living in my beautiful 3 bedroom detached house I owned with my husband. I'm afraid the fairytale with Daddy didn't last very long. In fact the beautiful father daughter fairy tale turned into a nightmare, a horror story rather.This man I called Daddy within two years completely manipulated my mind, controlled me, used me and cruelly abused me. He destroyed my life, broke my marriage (turned me and my loving husband against each other), abused me so much I fled my home, my community with my young children. I sit here today and I can believe this happened. How it happened I cant really understand. I feel like I was bewitched, drugged even, something happened to me under this man I called Daddy. Its still a mystery to me.

You may be wondering who this "Daddy" is. Does he have a name? Is he a real man or is he a figment of my imagination? I wish he was all in my head. I wish he was some fictitious character I made up. But hes real and yes he does have a name. His name is Dr Walter Masocha. Believe it or not he is a former university lecturer in the UK, holding several PhDs. A very intelligent man. He is now a self styled prophet, Apostle, Archbishop and all the rest of it. A very respectable man, kind, polite and all that. He says his church called Agape is apparently one of the fastest growing Churches in the UK. In this post I have said enough about him, Dr Walter Masocha I mean. On my blog, in my own words, followed by a book, (its already finished in my head) this is just the beginning of me telling my story of the horrors and nightmares I suffered in the hands of this so called man of God. I have been through hell, and its a miracle that I am still standing...and sane after what this man and his leaders (Board Members, Envoys) put me through. For that I will fight back, as small and as insignificant I may be, I will do whatever I can do in my minute power to expose the dark secrets of this Church Agape For All Nations Ministries International. It has to be told, and I happen to be the one who will boldly say ...yes he was my "Daddy". But something in me tells me Daddies protect not abuse. So no he is no longer my " Daddy" whatever that ever meant...This is my first blog post...and I bet you are already fed up with the word "Daddy". If you think I've over inappropriately used the word Daddy in just one blog post, just go and spend 10 minutes in Dr Walter Masocha's church, and you will come and tell me I have hardly used the word. Imagine 500 grown women in one place all screaming, some crying, others hysterical and yelling "Daddy! Daddy!" Thats the kind of hysteria am talking about here. I think even the word "Daddy" is being abused in this Church. So I hope dear reader, you can bear with me as I tell a bit of my story, on a blog I decided to call, " He was my Daddy". This is a picture I had taken with him in May 2013 at his privately rented country cottage in Derby. I had gone to interview him for the Church Magazine I was the founder and editor of.

He really was my "Daddy"... Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment