Thursday, October 31, 2013

Agape Board Member a convicted paedophile

Dear readers, in June 2007 in Scotland, Dr Masocha founded Agape For All Nations Ministries. He started his Church with one of his most faithful followers today Maxwell Nyakutya, who  two months before Agape started on April 12  2007, was convicted of child sex abuse and put on the child sex offender register in Scotland and banned from teaching. Today he does not have a job. Surely there is a reason why people are put on the sex offender register and banned from ever working with children, Dr Masocha is a well learned educated man with several doctorates, him more than anyone should know the severe implications being a convicted paedophile. Or maybe he turns a blind eye because its too close to home for him.

Board Member Maxwell Nyakutya, a convicted paedophile of Scotland is one of the most trusted and well respected man in Agape today. He molested a sleeping school girl on a bus a few months before he was ordained and appointed Board Member in Agape, Dr Masocha well knowing that this man was a convicted paedophile.  This shocking gut wrenching information only came to light to me yesterday, and if I had known, I would have never set my foot in Agape, I have a daughter. I left her in the hands of Church leaders on a lot of occasions. I feel sick. I also want you to know, that the sexual crimes of Board Member Maxwell Nyakutya, are actually identical to the reported sexual crimes of Dr Masocha. He  "touched" this child inappropriately, and the court of law found him not only guilty, but a risk to the public and children. Now I want to make a new report to police, and ask why a man who is considered a risk to children, so much he is put on the sex offender register and banned from teaching can be allowed to take the highest position in a church 2 months after he is convicted and left alone with children? Maxwell Nyakutya likes working with children and teaching them his new songs. I don't know, but something, my own instincts tells me this is beyond scary, and any normal Agape member with a girl child should be concerned.

I have had a lot of personal contact with Maxwell Nyakutya and all this time I never knew he was a convicted paedophile. I first had a personal encounter with him in November 2011 at Southport Official launch were he slept and stayed at Pastor Gertrude Musuka's house where my children were playing unsupervised. That day I left my three children there. He was actually meant to sleep in our house, but we had no room for such a special church official as we had most of the third class Agape citizens staying at our house. I feel sick. Disgusted. I want you to know also that my children are no longer allowed to go anywhere near Agape by Social Services, because they deem Agape a dangerous and unhealthy environment for children (based on the Ambulance incident).

This child molester Maxwell Nyakutya was also there during the ambulance incident. Yes he was very present at Wigan the day Pastor Gertrude made the infamous call. I actually went to him as he was a visiting special guest that day, he had come all the way from Scotland. I told him they had called an ambulance on me, and as a leader I thought he would do something, he replied, "Excuse me, I have a train to catch, I don't want to be involved in this" and he left to catch his train, leaving me to the vultures of Agape.

Paedophile Maxwell Nyakutya is the man behind the song, THE HIGH COMMISIONER, the national Agape anthem that is sung in every worship service in Agape as a must. The song narrates how Dr Masocha received the AGAPE VISION in June 2007. In Agape no one dares sing or worship God without singing the song penned by the Paedophile first! People are actually told off and spiritually intimidated with scriptures if they don't sing the song, its not only a must, its a doctrine. In fact Dr Masocha is so obsessed with the Paedophile's song about himself he sings it all the time, as the whole congregation goes on their knees weeping worshiping him. The song is so reverenced and adored in Agape, once it starts playing or being sung, there is a certain atmosphere that emerges and everyone goes into a trans, often weeping and falling down, taking off jackets for Dr Masocha to walk on. This is the song that insinuates the idolising of Dr Masocha, where the man demands to be worshiped. I sense a demonic spirit associated with this song, now it all makes sense as the song was composed by a child sex abuser. I believe if there anything God hates, is a man who sexually abuses children. Its sick.

I want to know why Dr Masocha put a convicted paedophile in such a high position in Church, well knowing he was considered a risk to children. I often went to Cosyneuk House with my three children and Board Member Maxwell was always there, (since he doesn't go to work) and I left my children loitering and playing unsupervised in Dr Masocha's mansion with a paedophile on the loose. I am sorry, but this one I will report and make an official complaint. Sex offender Nyakutya is the head of Media department in Agape, and works with my husband very closely. I am compelled to believe that Maxwell Nyakutya has a history of molesting children, of course things like that don't just start from nowhere. After his conviction and career breakdown, AGAPE FOR ALL NATIONS MINISTRIES became his way out and he worked his way up the ladder by being the closest personal friend of Dr Masocha. In Agape, the Board Members are highest respected leaders, and they know all the secrets about the Church. Their committee is so private, no one is allowed to even know what is discussed in the Board Meetings.  I don't know what to say anymore, but if Maxwell Nyakutya, who is a convicted paedophile because he touched a child inappropriately, why is Dr Masocha walking free today for touching hundreds of women and young girls inappropriately through his controversial hugs, kisses and embraces. I will let you all be the jury on this one, I am sure there are more than 12 readers on this blog.

Agape Board Member a convicted paedophile Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment