Monday, October 21, 2013

Agape threat videos...

So you tube contacted me saying Agape For All Nations Ministries International contacted them regarding the threat videos uploaded and said the videos where infringing on Agape and all the rest of it. Eyes wide open and no am not kidding you. In other words Agape does not want any of their videos uploaded on U tube. Funny enough I totally understand, considering...
But wait a minute, the videos I uploaded were taken from my mobile phone. They are my property. I did not breach any copy write policy. How did I get them on my phone you may ask? On the 31st of July 2013 at 06:03 am  yes at 06: 03 in the morning I was woken up by a Whatsapp message from an Agape member by the name of Steward Kuzi. She had sent me the 2 threatening videos because I had chosen to say yes I was abused in Agape. I asked her immediately to stop sending me the threats. Yes the videos are of a threatening nature because they say cursed is anyone who will not listen to Walter or obey him. Alas. The power of intimidation. I was proper terrified at the time, hysterical and all. I really thought some serious disaster (man made or natural) but leaning more towards the man made disaster...was about to befall my little sorry rebellious self. I will let you ponder on that one reader. But for the record no "curse" has come to me yet, thank God...phew...sigh...I still see the goodness of God in my life considering.
Anyway, so after I asked Steward Kuzi to stop sending the threats, she sends me this Whatsapp message...
  "U have chosen this path, I will not tell u wat path to take but becoz I care for u like a sister God gave me if I see a lion about to eat u. All I can do is warn u. To move away from it, dats your choice to take.
Wen Saul was persuing David he was already rejected by God. Still David wud never touch him becoz he knew dat it was God who anointed him. is it the same David  who committed murder after adultery. Wat makes u think God has given u the rite to touch His anointed wen He did not give it to David. Take heed while u can. Kuzi u can shout or slag, the the man of God, Touch not the anointed of God, u touching the apple of His eye. The word of God is true and it will not return to Him void but will accomplish wats its sent for"
After this last threat she then blocked me from her Whatsapp leaving me with the two videos Agape now says I have no right to share. I don't get it. They don't want the world to see these videos yet they sent them to threaten me. The irony of it all. So what am I supppsed to do with these videos sen't to me by Agape? Discard them and run away in a little corner and be scared as I wait for a curse to come my way because I supposedly "touched" a man of God. No I will not hide the videos. No. No. No. You sent them to me. I will but say these videos are already in the hands of the media, I don't know if Agape will be able to stop these videos from reaching the four corners of the world. Maybe Agape should warn their members not to send videos of a threatening nature ( or any other) to former members if they don't want their videos out in the public domain. One question for Agape, why are you ashamed of a video shot in Church in front of the entire congregation?

Agape threat videos... Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment