Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Agape 666 Satellites...


I want to give you a background about the Church I used to worship in for the last two years led by Pastor Gertrude Musuka and Pastor Langton Mburayi. For those who may be too shocked and think this information is false, please do your own research and you will find the information below to be true. The Church which Pastor Gertrude leads constitutes of 3 branches, (Towns/ Satellites), Liverpool, Southport, and Wigan. All 3 branches together have a total of 18 members. Yes 18 members. Each Satellite has total of 6 members. Which makes the 666 satellites. You do the maths there.  The Church is very dysfunctional to say the least and most members have left because of bullying and victimisation. People were always crying, even Dr Masocha once told me that there is a "bad spirit" in Liverpool that causes people to hate each other and fight. So many times Dr Masocha used to come and cry in front of the church for his children to be good Daddy's children and stop the fighting. Ladies and Gentlemen I hereby present to you Wigan, Liverpool and Southport Satellites.

Wigan Satellite (WE-GAIN)

It has a total of 6 members, (including my husband)
The leader of Wigan, called Attache/ Coordinator  recently DIVORCED his wife of 10 years and the mother of his 2 young children and married an older single woman Dr Masocha chose for him. He refuses to see his 2 young children and does not have any contact with them. He kicked his wife and mother of his children out of her house and moved the new wife in. Dr Masocha blessed the new marriage and appointed them Attaches/ Elders of Wigan Branch. Most of the Zimbabwean Community in Wigan feel for and sympathise with the wife who was divorced and for that reason refuse to have anything to do with Agape Wigan. Last year Christmas time the new wife Joy started phoning members of Wigan telling them to stay  away from my house and not to be my friend because I was demon possessed and a promiscuous woman, she claimed Pastor Gertrude had instructed her to warn new members about the dangers of being my friend. I told Dr Masocha about the bullying and he did nothing about it.

The second couple in Wigan, a young couple in their mid twenties recently joined Agape about a year ago. Ruvimbo and Odingo Matorera. We started Wigan together. The husband cheated on the wife so much she attempted suicide a number of times, (SHE WROTE ALL THIS IN HER OWN WORDS IN THE FIRST EDITION OF THE AGAPE MAGAZINE) the wife also claimed abuse from her mother in law and called me several times crying and saying she wanted to die. I informed Dr Masocha as I was always worried about her and he told me to stop "playing with her or being her friend" because she had bad spirits on her and would pass them on to me if I allowed her in my house in that state, (suicide). Both of them husband and wife recently dropped from University and are now concentrating on doing, God's work in Wigan as they sincerely believe one day Dr Masocha will make them Commissioners/ Bishops and to them that means more than a career. The wife who was once my closest friend is now one of my worst enemies to date, and as I speak she spends most of her days now castigating me and pouring her hatred for me on this blog and other websites. Most of the abusive comments here are coming from her. In August 2013 she posted on a forum on Facebook that I was a liar and I tried to seduce Dr Masocha in front of the entire Church. I have the evidence of her Facebook post. I confronted her over the Facebook post in which she quickly apologised and said there was no justification for what she did. I have the evidence of the apology on my whatsapp. She then took her apology back a month ago and said she posted on Facebook about me to defend her Daddy, Dr Masocha. She created several accounts on Facebook in bid to tarnish my name. She continues with this behaviour today. She was unfortunately not invited to Sandra's wedding, despite crying buckets of tears and sending a heart felt text message to Dr Masocha begging him to reconsider and give her a last minute token of favour of a wedding invite the night before the wedding. She did sent me the emotional long text before sending it Dr Masocha. However as expected, Dr Masocha replied with a , "praying for you my beloved daughter" but still the wedding invite was painfully denied.

The other member of Wigan is a young woman in her mid twenties, since joining Agape Dr Masocha advised her to dump her long time boyfriend and she has since dropped out of University to concentrate on doing God's work in Wigan.  She too was unfortunately not invited to the Agape Royal Wedding.

Then there is my husband who as you know has chosen to follow Agape and leave his wife and children in the deep end, the rest you know it...But can I just say last year my husband was offered a lucrative post as a manager of a big company and share holder that offered a company car in a beautiful town of Derbyshire and turned it down without even telling me because HE WANTED TO DO THE WORK OF GOD IN WIGAN SATELLITE. Believe it or not. When I found out months later I was heartbroken.  I hope you can see a pattern here dear reader. If it wasn't for Agape today I would be living comfortably with my husband in Derbyshire in probably a 4 bedroom detached property with a big garden and playroom. I know it. It really hurts. There is a spirit of poverty in Agape. My husband has since ceased to provide financially for the upkeep of his children despite contributing large amounts of money towards Wigan Launch that took place last weekend. Dr Masocha if you are reading this blog, please release my husband from ministry and ask him to provide for the children as he has a decent job and salary. He listens to everything you say. The word of God says if any man does not provide for his own family he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever, 1 Tim 5:8.

These are the people who worship in what is known as WIGAN SATELLITE, which was dubbed WE-GAIN SATELITE by Dr Masocha. How ironic that he calls it We-gain. As far as I am concerned everyone in this satellite has lost a lot, (LOST WIVES, LOST KIDS, LOST UNIVERSITIES, LOST JOB OFFERS) apart from the woman who stole someone's husband and house, she is the only one I know who has gained something from Agape, which is actually not hers. How a woman can move into someone's bedroom is beyond me, and have an Archbishop sanction that is shocking. 


Liverpool Satellite (LOVE-POOL)

It has a total of 6 members.
It has 3 leaders, one Elder and two Board Members, all three are DIVORCEES.
The Board Member  is a man who refers to himself as  Doctor even though he has not yet graduated. He DIVORCED his wife of years and married a single mum. They are the ones who are now in charge of organising the annual couples conferences. The irony of it. The Board  Member new wife was one of the people first in line to testify to the Paramedics during the Ambulance incident and she claimed I was mentally unwell and in urgent need of sectioning. She works in Wigan as a mental health community nurse. The husband who calls himself a Doctor  exactly a week after the ambulance incident, he was so angry I was not sectioned that he...please read this carefully. DR BOARD MEMBER JULIUS GAYAKAYA CALLED MY FAMILY MEMBERS (I DONT KNOW WHERE HE GOT THE NUMBER FROM)AND INFORMED THEM THAT HE WAS A SOCIAL WORKER AND HE WANTED TO REPORT ME SO THAT MY CHILDREN WOULD BE TAKEN INTO CARE. HE SAID THE CHURCH HAD FAILED TO "DEAL" WITH ME AND THEY WERE NOW HANDING ME OVER TO MY FMILY SO THAT THEY CAN TAKE ME TO HOSPITAL FOR A MENTAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT. HE CLAIMED IT WAS A MYSTERY THE AMBULANCE DID NOT SECTION ME THAT DAY. HE SAID AS A SOCIAL WORKER HE COULD ONLY HOLD ON FOR SO LONG BEFORE HE COULD GET MY KIDS TAKEN INTO CARE. Dr Board Member claimed he was instructed by Dr Masocha to phone my family and "hand me over" as Church could not deal with me anymore. Envoy Muchi Hove, who is the only full time paid Pastor in Agape did confirm that the phone call by "Dr" Board Member was indeed sanctioned by Dr Masocha who was away on a summer holiday in Spain at that time. Dr Masoch sent me this text message on the18th of July 2013 after I confronted him about the Mr Gayakaya phone call.

Text Message from "Daddy"

 Just keep applying what we agreed on Tuesday mwanangu.
 The fruit of the Spirit, this is the time to demonstrate it.
Tell your brothers that I certainly have not failed to
 deal with the matter, as you know. You know how far we have come.
 Forgive BM Gayakaya if you were upset that he called your family.
Just try be a peacemaker.
 Remember the teachings.
Apply the teachings. I know it's a difficult situation,
but pls be still and know He is God.
 Dont say or do anything till I come back.
Unfortunately I cannot take or make calls
 due to the exhorbitant roaming charges.
Praying for you and the family at this difficult time.
Zvichapfuura izvi mwanangu, kana ukateerera mashoko angu.
 I shall spk 2 u wen I get back, obviously.
You know Daddy cares. Xxxx
 
 Please note I never heard from "daddy"  after his return from the Spanish holiday even though he knew I had fled my matrimonial home and church...

The other leader is a man who just recently DIVORCED his wife of over 20 years  a few months back. The wife has since  left the Church. He is the man who is leading Liverpool branch at the moment. I find this very disturbing. Again Dr Masocha has done nothing to reconcile this couple.

The rest of the members, 3 women are single mothers who are being told their husbands to be are in Agape somewhere and if they are faithful in paying the little money they have to the Church, God will give them husbands.
Two years ago there was an incident at the Liverpool Church where the leaders called 999 and called for the Police to come and arrest a Church member who had protested the leadership structure. Most members then left the church and now there remains 6 members in Liverpool. Agape Liverpool is also well known for fighting, gossiping and backbiting.
Dr Masocha called it the Lovepool Satellite meaning a church of unconditional love but eish personally I have never seen so much hatred in a church.


Southport Satellite, (GOOD NEWS)

It has a total of 6 members.
The first member is a young woman in her mid twenties called Patience Musuka  and is due to be married in May 2014 to an Agape member . The marriage was arranged by Dr Masocha. Oh she is my sister in law by the way who bullied me so much she made my life a living hell. She is the young sister of Pastor Gertrude.  In my two years in Agape she refused to talk me, look me in the eye or even greet me especially in public (church). She never set feet in my house for 5 years. She last set foot in my house a week after I gave birth to my third child 5 years ago, despite living half and hour away. She never acknowledged my 3 children as her niece and nephews and would not look at them or talk to them. The day she was customarily married in May I cooked most of the food at the ceremony and she and her family bullied me (they refused to talk to me at the ceremony)so much I went outside and cried  and my husband's older brother (who does not talk to me) walked past me as I wept sitting outside, which resulted in my husband pleading with the family to just accept me at least for the food I had cooked that day.

The second member of Agape is my mother in law. I will respect her and say nothing at all.

The third and fourth members are the Pastors of course. Who are my sister in law and brother in law. Pastor Gertrude's husband was a well known womaniser two years ago who confessed to open threesomes in front of the entire Church and thanked God it was a mystery he escaped the deadly HIV virus yet today my husband's family and the Church aim to paint me as a woman with a colourful past.

The fifth and sixth members are a couple (Agape Youth Advisers) Roy and Felistas Mudzingwa Mapfumo I would rather not talk about, too painful to write about. Have you ever had a friend you loved so much and have her snatched away from you by...ummm your own sister in law. Yep it happened to me. The wife used to be my best friend I shared all my secrets with until she was convinced by my husband's family mainly Pastor Gertrude to never talk to me and stop being my friend. She is now therefor the Best Friend Forever (BFF) of Agape member number 1, the one who's getting married in May, my sister in law I mean...

Pastor Gertrude managed to convince the whole of Southport, Wigan and Liverpool 666 Satellites not to be my friend or talk to me or be nice to me. She even told the leader of Wigan (The woman who broke someone's marriage) to phone around and warn everyone, especially new members not to be Jean's friend because she was "possessed" with evil spirits.  In fact anyone who dared befriend Jean was often castigated and bullied until they surrendered which resulted in me having no friends and being hated by almost the entire area. I complained and cried to Dr Masocha over and over, about my mistreatment in Pastor Gertrude's branch (have emails to prove it), and Dr Masocha often told me it was because a "Prophet was without honour in their own hometown" and I was his special "baby girl". He said I should not take notice because they were all jealous of my talents and I was destined for higher success and he did nothing to stop the bullying. He even advised me to never go to Gertrude as my Pastor but to go directly to him because he understood the conflicts.

Dr Masocha called Southport Satellite  the good news Satellite, but I just used to get bad news after bad news after bad news each time I was there...


Readers this is Agape For All Nations Ministries in what they call AREA 7 where DIVORCE rates are rampant and the leader of the Church is always somewhat involved. This is the 666 Branch that bullied me senseless and left me cold in the gutter with my 3 children. Whether this is a true Church of God or not, you should be able to discern from the information provided which is 100% accurate.

.
Below is Pastor Gertrude ministering at Southport Satellite, you can tell the place looks empty.



Below is a picture of my husband and I with some Wigan Members during happier times.


The Agape 666 Satellites... Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment