Tuesday, October 29, 2013

So AGAPE want the blog taken down...


Readers of HE WAS MY DADDY blog, Agape For All Nations Ministries International has finally decided to take this to the authorities, my blog I mean. They have done the UNTHINKABLE, or should I say thinkable. I personally was waiting for this one! I knew that's where it was all heading. An official complaint has now been made to the police by AGAPE, in their own words, (we are not very happy about things being posted online about us),  of course you are not very happy Agape, its not very nice having your evil deeds exposed to the world is it? I assume they were referring to the Agape 666 blog post.  What the..... Is this some kinda sick joke? And before I thought it couldn't get any worse, whilst they were at it, making the complaint I mean, AGAPE  also asked the police to....listen to this one, " Come and check on me because they (AGAPE) were seriously concerned about my welfare and that of my children!"  How dare you Agape? How dare you claim you give a monkeys about my babies, these are the children you want put in foster care, despite having both their parents alive and well. Listen AGAPE FOR ALL NATIONS MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL, I am sick and tired of your bullshit Agape. Utter bullshit. Do you hear me? I am a fighter, and I will never give up fighting the institution that worked so hard to destroy my life and that of my three babies. I refuse to be bullied by you anymore, guess what, Jean aint the naïve girl you used to know. You will never shut me up. I know the law in and out, I did my fair share of research, you can't sue me because the joke will be on you. What about the garbage you post everyday online about me? Did I report you? The lies you are spreading about me all over the internet, did I report you? No I did not. You have an entire official website dedicated to savaging my reputation ruthlessly. As a Church that claims a mission statement of showing God's love to all people despite age, race, gender or sexual orientation bla bla bla you have failed miserably to stick to your own mission statement. You don't even believe in your own word. You have shown no love or mercy on me as you savage me like a pack of hungry online wolves. If there is anyone who should be sued its you AGAPE. You have an official statement on Nehanda Radio that reports you claim I am mentally unwell, so be very careful AGAPE because the authorities continue to find these false allegations of me very disturbing, that you continue to label me insane when they cant see it.  Agape I think its time to drop the "Jean is crazy" card, okay you made your point alright, but its getting a bit lame now. Your bullying tactics are becoming more and more transparent, and your game is drawing to a close. 


Guess what the police saw through your little scheme. And as far as they are concerned there is no case. They said, "basically Agape is not happy about things being posted about them, yet they are happy to post things about you". I mean hello, you have a blog dedicated to me and a number of websites have quoted your abuse. God I just love the Police. They actually asked me if I have reported Dr Masocha and the church to the police for the abuse and I said a resounding YES. I also told them to go and read the Agape blog. I have also contacted British human rights activists who are scrutinizing your blog. Just thought would mention it to you Agape.  I am telling you this Agape, this blog is not going away, I am prepared to go to Court with you Agape For All Nations Ministries International and you also Dr Walter Masocha. You will not get away with abusing me. You do not treat another human being like a dog and think you can get away with it. You treated me like an animal, and you blame me for retaliating. This is just the beginning, like Simba in the Lion King, (my favourite film by the way) you thought you would get rid of me and steal my pride, but I have come back fighting for what is rightfully mine. The real Lion King lives in me, and He has given me power to overcome. I refuse your cruel abuse. 

I leave you readers with this comment by JA MAN posted today. It was so accurate and anonymous posters are calling for it to be made a post. God bless you JA MAN, your comment is the best  on this blog so far (probably because you know the people at hand personally). I applaud you for your honesty. 


COMMENT FROM JA MAN

I want to tell you guys something very real here so please take time. This whole Agape thing is just people being used by a clever person to better his life. there is no church here my friends, it is on the border of being a cult and a scheme. Usually in a cult, the leader actually believes his own bullshit and will die with his sheep but i will tell you this as a fact for free, Masocha will not lose sleep for any of you unless of something brave like what Jean is doing.

I know all these people in these satellite branches and just cannot believe it. lol so one reads a couple of books in the bible and thinks they know the bible to the point of being a pastor. Gertrude the so called pastor, this god u represent and speak highly of, is he proud of such behavior you have shown in all this matter. Theology is deep and needs humble people to understand it. zvako zvekuverenga verse uri ku shift womukira kuwudza vanhu zviroto zvako is not being a pastor mate. Murikutambiswa bhora risina mweya mese. How can you have a church with 7 people and 5 of them are ur family and the other 2 are your friends. What world do u live in Getti. U have all helped to destroy shingi's marriage being stupid. He has 3 kids who he watched grow and loved now u have messed up his head and he is caught in a situation. This is not church. Far from it. very very far from it!

Your sister inlaw tells you she has been abused and even comes clean about it how she was being manipulated. Tells her husband and you all call her demonic. STUPID people mese makadaro. someone cries to u as a pastor for help and support. a woman on-top of it and you castigate her. I mean really. You actually think u are the sane one right. lol Crow calling raven black! wake up all of u. your family has been destroyed by Masocha and instead of being civil and showing solidarity together, u behave like monkeys. Munonyadzisa mese. I wish i didnt know you all. Iwe shingi, muka uzviverengere bible wega unzwe kuti mwari vanoti kudii nesituation yako. Any man would cause murder at the mere gossip of anyone touching his woman but somehow u found it ok. Magarisa muEngland makukanganwa hunhu tsano. I would have gone to whoop that pastor so bad kana midzimu yake yaimu tiza ipapo. im sure u are a good man shingi but at the moment mate, the people around u r destroying you and not helping. save yourself mate before winter comes. All these people have their kids and families. Vanorara vachiguta vana vachi fara. Ko vako???????

That whole church is made up of mental health nurses, lol. I think since u are all so educated and good at diagnosing others to have mental health problems, you should read and do a research piece on cults. What they are, how they start and how they behave. let us know what u come up with. Oh and whilst you are researching, look up the meaning of what it is to be brain washed or being in a trans.

For me this whole issue is not even about Masocha, well maybe to an extent, But it is about shingi's family. they are using God's platform to get rid of Jean. All other efforts had failed and Shingi had stuck to his guns supporting his wife and they found gospel as a tool to exercsise a long overdue extradition. This is all such a shame more for shingi than anyone else. WAKE UP BLAZ, VANHU VARI KUKU URAYA UCHIFAMBA!!!!!!


Below is a picture of my husband and I on my 28th birthday celebration in the beautiful 3 bedroom detached house that we have owned for the last 10 years. We worked hard to make the house a beautiful place for our children.


So AGAPE want the blog taken down... Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment