Monday, October 7, 2013

Why the blog...

I guess you may wonder why I started this blog in the first place. For the record this is not personal attack on anyone. This is me writing about my life and what I went through in the hands of Dr Walter Masocha. I love writing, so much that I think on paper. I express myself better when I write, so the purspose of this blog is more therapeutic than anything. Its more like a reflective diary. Just that its online.

I have always been a very transparent person. I deal with things better that way. Now this is how my blog is going to work. I am going to publish some emails and text messeges exchanged between me and Dr Walter Masocha. I will also publish some emails exchanged between me and his step daughter Sandra Masocha, who also abused me and used me to do her exams towards her degree, sadly I was brainwashed in believing that if I did Sandra's University work, God would bless me. I know, sigh...Well I thank God for the justice system in this country. Sandra Masocha was investigated by Forth Valley College in Scotland and found her guilty of student dishonesty. I also worked tirelessly for Dr Walter Masocha, I was working on huge projects entirely on my own. I want the readers of my blog to see the extent of the abuse in this Church. After all I did for him, his church and his step daughter Sandra, this man showed no mercy on me and my children, and cruelly destroyed my life. But I believe my God is a God of justice. And for me this is just the beginning.

This a picture of me and his step daughter Sandra during happier times at her kitchen tea party in April 2013.

Why the blog... Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment